🌺 drama appearance with Nam Joo Hyuk

JungKyung has her hair done as she reads the script

She'll be having a special appearance in a drama with Nam JooHyuk, an actor she's admired for a long time.

She kept on re-reading the script, her heart ready to pump out of her chest.

Her name in the drama is Lee Rin, a high schooler who could see... Weird stuff.

Once she is ready, she went to the set and greets the staff.

"Wow~ Jeon JungKyung!" Nam JooHyuk calls her name and she greets him.

"No need to be formal. We'll be siblings in this special appearance, so let's do well, hm?" He says,

He was tall, so much taller than her. He towers her, also he is very handsome.

JungKyung smiles and nods at what he said.

━━━━━━━━
* ᶠⁱˡᵐⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈʳᵃᵐᵃ*

Lee Rin rides her bike throughout the neighborhood.

Her hair was blown by the wind and her lollipop about to melt in her mouth.

She stops when she saw her brother, in front of a convenience store, staring at his poster.

She gets off her bike and walks towards him. She looks at his poster on the window.

A cringe appears on her face,

"Are you admiring yourself?" She was done with her brother.

"Oh, please! With a face like mine, who wouldn't love to admire me?" He said with confidence.

Lee Aeron (Nam JooHyuk),  her brother who is a model. She looks by the window and sees a girl.

She was looking weirdly at her brother, almost weirded out by him.

She tried not to laugh, she muttered under her breath, "Stupid..."

"What!? Who are you calling stupid?" Aeron pinches her ears to which she bit his arm.

Aeron groaned in pain and took his arm back.

"Yah! You dog!" Rin stuck her tongue out m, Aeron threatens her by pretending to throw a punch.

"I know you can't hit me! You stupid!" Rin says as she gets on her bicycle.

"Wha- you little gremlin! Come here!" Aeron says as Rin peddles away from him and Aeron chases her.

Meanwhile, the girl (Han Hyo-Joo) at the convenience store was smiling as she watches him chase his sister.

"That was the model, Lee Aeron, right? Was that his sister?" A boy (Seo Kang Join) sits beside her.

She nods and takes a slurp of her ramyun.

"They're popular, being the children of the wealthiest CEO in Korea." She says,

"They are, should we get back to the mission?"

"Let me eat my dumplings first, you stupid."

━━━━━━━

JungKyung took a picture with the main leads and went back to where she will fix herself.

She hears a knock on the door and she opens it.

She smiles softly when it was Nam JooHyuk.

"I just wanna say good work today. I heard it was your first time." JooHyuk says as he holds something behind his back.

"Yeah, it was nerve-wracking. Thanks to you, most of it went away." JungKyung says and JooHyuk cooed.

"I know, I know~ I'm just the best, aren't I?" He joked and pretended to do a hair flip with his non-existent long hair.

"Yes, you are, Oppa." JooHyuk was surprised, he cleared his throat out.

He showed the small box and reached it out to her.

"Here's a present as a good work today." He says and JungKyung takes the box.

The box was white, beautifully wrapped, and had a purple ribbon.

She smiled and thanked him. JooHyuk bid his goodbye and left.

JungKyung closes the door and places the gift on the table.

She carefully removes the ribbon and opens the box. She gasps,

Induce was a grape wine bottle. Beside it was a wine glass with a beautiful silver stem up to the root.

Below the glass was a purple candle in clear glass. She opened the lid and it smelt like grapes.

She sees a note and reads it;

Hello, JungKyung!

You must have been very nervous to act out there but you did amazing! It was fun filming with you and I hope we get more chances to film together.

I don't know what to give you, so I gave you wine, a wine glass, and a candle.

It might be too much but I want you to feel welcomed and comfortable if ever you'll be appearing more in the acting industry.

I will be waiting for your lead actress debut and I might give you a more grand gift!

I hope you like the wine and the candle. Have a good day and a good future ahead, JungKyung.

Sincerely, your new
fellow friend
𝑵𝒂𝒎 𝑱𝒐𝒐 𝑯𝒚𝒖𝒌

Jungkyung smiles and closes the box as she quickly gets dressed in her casual clothes.

She was excited to taste the grape wine since grape has been one of her favorite flavors.

She smiles, feeling welcomed in the industry she might soon be in.

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

Another update!!