🍎 hangout with enhypen

❝ 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚗

❝ 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚗.❞

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

JungKyung enters the practice room, her eyes widen when she sees Enhypen.

She remembers that BTS, Enhypen, and she will be promoting around the same time.

She leaned by the wall, her arms crossed as she waited for the members to notice her.

And they did, well, one of them noticed her first.

"Oh- JungKyung sunbae!" Niki bowed and the other boys greeted her, shocked by her sudden appearance.

Sunghoon, however, was stunned. He watches the members talk to her.

Things might have been normal between them now, as friends.

But it was difficult for him. He never moved on from her.

JungKyung laughs and looks at Sunghoon. She excuses herself as the boys talks to the staff.

"Hey, you okay?" She asks Sunghoon softly.

"Yeah, I'm okay. How are you? It's been a while." He smiles,

"I'm very good~ everything is well for me. I'm having my comeback tomorrow, so I'm excited." She laughs,

Sunghoon smiles and grabs her hand. JungKyung looks at him, confused.

"I'm really proud of you." He says,

JungKyung was surprised but eventually, she smiled. 

She places her hand on top of his. "I'm proud of you too, Hoon."

Sunghoon felt strings tug his heart. He doesn't know if it's breaking or it's being mended.

"What are you both doing here?" Heeseung wraps an arm around JungKyung's shoulders.

She lets go of Sunghoon's hand and looks at Heeseung.

"Geez, you keep wearing the same shirt. Didn't I gift you so many clothes?" She pinches his cheeks.

Heeseung groans and slightly pushes her hand away.

"Argh- it's a habit."

"Well, it's not a very good habit now, Heeseung!" JungKyung says,

"She has a point~," Sunoo and Jake shout from the back. Heeseung sighs,

"Ugh- whatever." He pouts and JungKyung huffs.

"Nee-san, what are you doing here?" Niki runs to her side and gives her boba tea.

"Thanks~ I don't know. I just want to be chill today before my comeback tomorrow." She smiles,

She pokes the straw into the cup and takes a sip.

"Noona, will you be doing a countdown?" Jungwon asks her,

She nods her head. She looks around and notices how all the members are around her.

"Have you guys eaten? We can get fried chicken?" JungKyung says and they all clapped in joy.

"Yes! Fried chicken!!"

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚

JungKyung takes a bite of the tteokbeokki as she watches the boys enjoy their food.

She looks over at Sunghoon, he seems to be enjoying himself.

She stares at her plate and suddenly, a chicken was placed.

She looks at who placed it and it was Sunghoon. He smiled and patted her head.

"Do you remember the days when we would eat Jjangjangmyeon and chicken secretly?" He chuckled,

JungKyung laughed at the memory.

Back in their trainee days, she would often ask Sunghoon to go and eat out with her indiscreet.

"I gained weight because of that." She laughed and gave Sunghoon a fishcake.

"You should eat more. It's nice to see you eat healthily." She smiles widely,

Sunghoon felt his cheeks redden a bit. He eats the fishcake she gave him.

"Noona, what are your plans for Christmas?" Jay asks and gives Sunoo chicken.

"I don't know yet actually. I'm thinking of releasing a cover for Christmas." She takes a bite of her chicken.

"Oh~ what cover?" Jake asked.

"That's what I don't know yet."

"Go with something that means a lot to people?"

"Or something that means a lot but doesn't have a Christmas-sy vibe."

JungKyung pouts as she thinks of an idea. She does realize that 2020 is mostly about her collaborating with other idols.

She has a collab with Chungha, Mingi, Hwall, and Mark for songs.

Different idols such as Blackpink for photoshoots.

She's thinking she could continue that until 2020 ends.

"Yeah, that's a good idea..." She becomes quiet as she thinks of someone with who she could sing with.

There were a few options. Maybe, she could reach out to them soon.

"Anyway, we should celebrate Christmas early before going home!" Sunoo said happily.

"We can all celebrate as a family! BTS sunbae! TXT sunbae! Lee Hyung sunbae! That includes you!" Sunoo says,

A wide smile plastered on his face as the other members agree with the idea.

JungKyung smiles at the idea.

She eventually agrees, not wanting to miss out on the chance to spend time with everyone.

She takes the last two pieces and gives the other one to Sunghoon who said he doesn't want to eat anymore.

"I know you're on a diet but since I'm here, diets are not allowed!" She laughs and says her last chicken.

Sunghoon looks at her, JungKyung was enjoying the food. She looks happy,

'Has she moved on?', he thought.

He heard JungKyung laugh at a joke Jay said.

Well, as long as they're both happy.

As long as he's healthy and happy.

As long as she's loved and joyful.

Everything will be alright for both of them.

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚