🎂 jaemin's birthday + vlive

「 08/13/20 - yes, I skipped time for Nana's bday」

JungKyung removes her earpiece and puts her customized microphone in its case. She examines herself in front of the mirror before turning around to face the staff.

"Where is NCT DREAM? Can you help me go to them?" JungKyung asks and two of the staff nodded.

She widely and sweetly smiles, helping a staff pull out the cake from the box.

She carefully inserts the candles before carrying it.

A staff guides her to NCT DREAM's waiting room.

"Can you light up the candles?" She asks, her voice soft, and almost in a whisper to avoid getting heard.

The staff pulls out the lighter they have prepared for the candles and brings it closer to the candle wicks, lighting it up.

She looks at the staff and asks them if they have Jaemin's present. They nodded and she softly told them to open the door.

JungKyung widely smiles and starts to sing when the door was wide enough.

The boys look over the door, shocked to see JungKyung.

Jaemin let out a laugh and a wide smile was plastered on his face. JungKyung carefully walks closer to him, still singing.

"Happy birthday, Nana~," she says, telling Jaemin to make a wish before blowing the candles.

Jaemin clasps his hands together before closing his eyes tightly. He makes a wish, his smile still on his face.

He opens his eyes, blowing the candles once he was down making his wish.

"I didn't know you planned this." Jaemin laughs, taking the cake from JungKyung's hands. He smiles, staring at the gold candles and the gold happy birthday stuck in the cake.

"I gotta greet my best friend a happy birthday." She says, patting the boy's blonde hair.

"Also, you look really handsome with blonde hair." She tilts her head, staring at the boy in front of her who looks down to hide his flustered face.

"You don't look bad yourself with blonde hair as well. Actually, you look gorgeous with blonde and red lipstick." Jaemin smirks, making her laugh.

JungKyung turns her hand to the staff who gave her the gift. She thanks him before she lets him leave.

"I got this for you as well." She gives him a quite large box. Jaemin carefully puts the cake down before he takes the gift from her.

He immediately got surprised by the weight of the box. His eyes widen as soon as he realizes the weight of the big box.

Nevertheless, he wasted no time to unwrap the box. His eyes widen, his jaw dropped, his heart was pounding and his mind was full of shock and gratitude.

He puts it in the table, taking the lid of the box.

"WoWAWwwwWw!!" Jaemin shouts, seeing the brand new and obviously expensive camera accessories in the box, protected of course.

"Since you love taking pictures so much, I decided to buy you need accessories you might like for your camera." JungKyung says, smiling.

Jaemin walks closer to her, engulfing her in a big hug.

"Thank you so much... I love it very much. You're one of the best friends I could ever ask for." Jaemin says, his voice sort of muffled.

His face was buried in the crook of her neck. He starts to get emotional when he felt JungKyung patting his bag.

"Really... Thank you for even existing in my life. You've done so much for me." Jaemin breaks the hug, wiping the tears forming in his eyes.

JungKyung just sweetly smiles, wiping the tears of Jaemin before kissing his hand.

"You're also one of the best friends I could ever ask for."

━━━━━━━ ∙ʚ🌙ɞ∙ ━━━━━━━  

Jaemin was in the middle of explaining the gifts his members got him. His face immediately lights up when he sees the new camera accessories on the side.

He carefully takes it from the side and shows the fans who were watching him. A wide and cheerful smile on his face.

"JungKyungie gave me this as my birthday present!" He shows the expensive camera accessories.

"She even gave me a new bag for my camera as well!" Jaemin lets out a chuckle, showing the gifts JungKyung has given him.

"Her birthday is next month too, maybe I should give her something very special as well." Jaemin laughs, carefully putting the accessories away.

He sees comments flooding in about him and JungKyung. Many were asking for pictures of them together.

"I did take a lot of pictures of us already, including the boys but I want to keep them to myself." He smiles, brushing his hair back.

"They're all very special to me and I do wish only us could go back to the pictures but no worries, I'll post a few only!" Jaemin says, clapping.

He continues talking about the things that have happened on his birthday, such as the surprises, gifts, and food he ate.

Eventually, he has to end the live.

He says goodbye to his precious fans and after that, he thanked all the people who have given him a gift, specially JungKyung who provably spent all her money in her wallet for him.

━━━━━━━ ∙ʚ🌙ɞ∙ ━━━━━━━  

I know this is kinda late but still, happy birthday to Nana!!