😳 MAMA 2020

JungKyung waves at the cameras

JungKyung waves at the cameras. She doesn't blink her eyes, but she hated the feeling.

She gets off the red carpet after waving goodbye to everyone. She enters the building and sighs in relief.

"Kyungie, my baby!" She turns her head to the side and smiles widely.

Jaemin hugs her tightly, Jeno behind him. JungKyung chuckles and hugs Jaemin back.

"You're so pretty!" Jeno pats her head, and she thanks both of them.

"It's my favorite person!" She turns around, Hyunjin engulfs her in a big embrace.

"Hyunjin- been a while!" He laughs at what she said. He breaks the hug and JungKyung looks at the side.

"Unnie!" She smiles widely and runs into Someone's arms. Soyeon chuckles and caresses her hair.

"Omo~ it's been a long time!" Miyeon says as she asks to JungKyung to hug her.

She hugs Miyeon and all the members afterward.

"How are you~?" Minnie asks and JungKyung smiles.

"I'm doing very well, Unnie." They chat until they called the girls. They bid JungKyung a 'see you later' before leaving.

JungKyung felt a pat on her head and she turns her head to the side. She smiles.

"Jimin Oppa~," she hugs him and Jimin chuckles. He hugs her back,

"You're giving my hyung a hug, but not me," Jungkook pouts.

Jungkyung sticks her tongue out to tease him before she hugs him.

"Wow~ the rookies are here!" Namjoon said and Enhypen immediately greets them, TXT right behind them.

Jungkyung glance at Sunghoon before smiling.

He looked extremely handsome, almost breathtaking.

No one except Norenmin knows their relationship just yet. It was all a secret.

"Are you guys ready?" Hoseok asks them as he wraps an arm around Niki's shoulder.

"No- my heart is beating so fast and I feel like fainting." Jay says and they laugh.

"That's how we felt," Soobin says and patted Heeseung's back.

They continued to talk as they make their ways to their seats. They're all sitting next to each other.