💔 comeback stage +

JungKyung patiently waits until her manager had successfully helped her with her earpiece

This was her very first comeback and just like her debut, she was mad nervous.

She kept on taking deep breaths and countless sips of water. She even kept on pacing back and forth to calm herself. Her nervousness was worse than her debut.

"Hey, hey, hey! Everything will be okay, it will be alright. You will do amazing, just calm yourself, okay?" Mingi places his hands on her shoulders.

JungKyung nods, a small part of her nervousness has disappeared. Mingi kept on saying supportive words until it was time for her to get on stage.

She gets on stage with the helping hands of the staff. The lights were off and will be turned on when the music starts.

JungKyung positions herself in the center of her back dancers where the song will start.

Not later than 5 seconds, the lights have been turned on and her song starts to play.

Her angelic voice has become more powerful. Her stage presence has gotten stronger and it was full of power.

Her fans chant along with the song, singing with JungKyung as well.

Her emotions were perfect. Her facades of smiles and followed by a mischievous smirk surprised everyone, the power of her duality.

Her dance moves became sharper than her debut promotions. Her body obviously became more flexible as if it was liquid.

Soon, Mingi shoes up with his gorgeous burgundy red suit that almost matches JungKyung's.

His voice was deep and it felt stronger than ever like a lion was roaring its way towards you.

JungKyung walks towards Mingi, reaching her hand out and pressed it against his chest. She leaned in like they practiced as Mingi kept on rapping.

Their eyes met, glaring like they were ready to tear each other's throats out. JungKyung then pushed him away before she sang her adlibs.

Her honey yet powerful voice complimented Mingi's deep voice of a lion. Fans could only scream at the intense performance.

They both looked dominant and were totally dominating the stage as they intended.

After Mingi's lines, they proceeded to dance together. The dance wasn't very intimate but it surely involved touching here and there.

Although, Mingi refused to touch certain parts where their choreographer has intended for respecting JungKyung.

JungKyung liked that, she did the same to him for they both have agreed to respect each other and be aware of their limits.

The breakdance shocked everyone.

The sharp, quick, and difficult dance moves gave everyone a dance.

The performance was just a show of how amazing the two idols can get.

Unfortunately, the performance has ended with JungKyung and Mingi looking like they are saying goodbye from each other.

The song was about obsessive love. They were too obsessed with each other, to the point where it broke them both apart.

They have finally decided to say their last goodbye hence, the meaning of the sad ending.

They both thank the fans before quickly exiting the stage.

◇─◇

JungKyung jumps into Mingi's arms after they returned to their respective dressing room.

"Thank you for being so supportive." She says, making him smile.

He caresses her hair, letting out a sigh of relief.

"I'm glad that I could perform with you."

━━━━━━━ ∙ʚ🌙ɞ∙ ━━━━━━━

I will be skipping March, April, and May or maybe only write a few chapters of those months.

But the reason is....

I want to get started with her meeting the I-landers!

Also, the top 12- HOLY SHT IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING BUT IM ALSO SAD CAUSE LIKE KYUNGMIN AND NICHOLAS 🥺🥺🥺😰😭😭😭😭