🦢 the come back

❝ Meraki disbands, Park Ahnji is back! ❞

❝ All it matters now is Park Ahnji is back!

❝ K-pop will have its next sensation after BTS, BLACKPINK, and JungKyung! That next sensation is Park Ahnji!

Park Ahnji, now part of PNation is trending worldwide about her long-awaited come back!

❝ Park Ahnji, the innocent leader is now back as a pretty savage soloist.

❝ Will PNation do her justice? Yes, Park Ahnji is back and doing so much better in PNation!

𝄥 🦢 ────── 𝄇

"Hey! Let me hear what you have to say! Come on, Korea!"  She shouts as she walks the stage like a runway.

Her fans filled the stadium. Her fans chant her name as she sings her song.

A tattoo on her fingers and collarbone. Her jet black hair reached her waist.

The leather outfit that suits her perfectly. Her sparkly red microphone in her hands.

Her red eye-shadow and red burgundy lipstick turned a lot of people's sexualities around.

"The bad bitch is back!"

"Better than before, more superior than before."

"Who needs them when you have me!!"

𝄥 🦢 ──────── 𝄇

Hi~~~~

Thank you all for reading Big Hit's Treasure!

Like seriously- I never expected the book to explode this much!

I had fun writing the chapters except for some which I kinda forced myself to write and it didn't end up satisfying for me but that's fine!

Thank you all for reading this!

Bye, love you~~

And yes, Park Ahnji'a book is kinda like a book 2, so if you want to read a book like this one then maybe, I'll publish the book sooner.

Park Ahnji is the same age as Mark btw~ so she's like 22 in 2021 already (the book will take place in year 2021)

Anyway, thank you again~ love you, stay healthy!!!!!!