🤡 Koreaboo Article: confirmation

On December 6, 2019

On December 6, 2019. The suspicions of Jeon JungKyung and Jeon Jungkook being very good friends, very good workmates or siblings, or dating... have been officially confirmed!!

Big Hit has confirmed that the two are indeed siblings!!!

On the same day, the article of two idols have been released, Big Hit immediately cleared all the suspicions and claims that the two are indeed siblings.

They stated;

"We have been getting a lot of messages, emails, and letters full of questions of what is the relation of Jeon JungKyung and Jeon Jungkook.

Let us clear all the suspicions and confirm the assumptions that the two idols are very close siblings, whereas Jungkook is three years older than Jungkyung.

Please, respect the two siblings and do not bombard them both for any requests. Please respect their privacy for they both are staying together peacefully.

Thank you for all the support that you have giving our artists such as BTS and Jungkyung. We hope you continue to support them all. Thank you."

- Big Hit Entertainment

Those fans who said they must be dating are probably feeling clowns right now... Sorry, moving on!

A lot of positive feedbacks are being sent to these two, saying how they are lucky to have each other and how they both must be one of the best siblings in the industry.

With Jungkook being popular worldwide and Jungkyung just debuting and will do more future activities, they must be indeed one of the best siblings in the industry!

Their parents must be so proud of their children, including the oldest brother!

Let's hope for more interaction in public for these two cinnamon rolls!

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆