𝒘𝒉𝒐'𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒐

↤↤↤↤↤↦↦↦↦↦

↤↤↤↤↤↦↦↦↦↦

Jungkyung puts her lightstick in the bag, ready to visit her old friends in their concert.

She exits the apartment and entered the car her new manager is driving her to.

"Where is it again?" He asked.

"Jangchung Arena." She replied and her manager nodded and drove her there.

Jungkyung checks her phone for the time and wanted to tell Jaemin but decided to surprise them instead.

↫↫ ↬↬

She chuckled when she can hear the boys just laughing after the concert. She pulls the snacks and flowers closer to her.

She knocked on the door before opening it.

"Hello~," She says with a sweet voice and Jeno and Jaemin immediately turned around at the familiar voice.

"Kyungie!!" Jaemin runs towards her, about to hug her until he saw what she was carrying.

"Is this for us?" Jeno asked and she nodded. She gave Jeno the flowers which were also for NCT Dream and placed the food on the table.

"I also brought food for everyone." She said and the boys wowed, thanking her. They all started eating and Jungkyung just smiles, watching them eat happily.

Renjun glances at her and she looks at him, smiling. Renjun felt his cheeks grow red and look away.

Jaemin notices both of them and just smirked.

"So.. Jungkyung... we will have a Station X soon. Do you want to have a collaboration with Renjun?" Jaemin asked, making almost everyone choke.

Renjun hits his shoulder, wanting to kick Jaemin in his shins.

"I mean if it's okay with him." She looks at Renjun and Renjun can feel his ears go red. Renjun looks down, showing a thumbs up.

"Then sure, why not?" She chuckled and pinched Renjun's cheeks.

"Aww~ Injunnie is so happy right now," Jeno said and the boys all laughed, including Jungkyung.

"Stop teasing the boy." Jungkyung chuckled and they all laughed harder except for Renjun who's just madly blushing.

"I'll go somewhere..." Renjun said, exiting the room, still blushing. They then stopped laughing and just had smiles on their faces.

Jungkyung just smiled widely and followed Renjun which went out of the building for fresh air but also in a place where they can't be seen.

"Are you okay?" She asked softly and Renjun looked at her.

"Yeah, I'm totally okay. After all that teasing from the boys, I'm okay." He looked away, pouting and she chuckled.

"It's okay, you know. Jeno and Jaemin are my close friends and they normally tease boys like you when it comes to me." She says,

"I mean... who wouldn't get teased when they like you..." Renjun looks down, avoiding eye contact.

Jungkyung looks at him and just ruffles his hair.

"You like me, Renjun?" She asked and his eyes widened. He wanted to say no but he just sighed and nodded.

"I'm sorry you had to know that." He avoids eye contact once again.

"It's okay, you know. It's your feelings towards me.. I'm sorry if I can't answer it now though..." She apologizes and Renjun grabs her hand, holding it.

"It's fine.. at least, now you know my feelings." He smiles softly, slightly heartbroken but still smiles at her.

"What if I try to make you like me?" He asked and she seemed taken back but just let out a laugh.

"I like to see you try, Huang Renjun." She said and Renjun just playfully smirked.

"I will try, Jeon Jungkyung."

◇─◇◇─◇