🎁 stay with you + idols' reactions

JungKyung fixes the camera before pressing the record button

"Good morning, afternoon, and evening to everyone! Happy Christmas to everyone today!" JungKyung smiles widely,

"I prepared a very special album, dedicated to the people who are having a very hard time." She clasps her hands together.

"It's is an album with four songs for everyone to listen to. This is also my gift for the spirit of Christmas." She smiles sweetly.

"I hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas today and for those who are alone this Christmas Eve, I hope my songs cheer you up."

"Please don't be sad and smile widely. If you can't be happy and want to cry, it is 100% okay to cry." Her smile was softening.

"It's better to let it all out than let it all stay inside." She sweetly smiles.

"I hope everyone will enjoy their day and Merry Christmas to everyone!"

She blew kisses to the camera before waving goodbye. The recording turns off and she posts the video on her Instagram and Twitter.

「 twice 」

Sana smiles as she listens to JungKyung's songs. She could feel tears forming in her eyes as she continues to listen to it.

She softly smiles, taking a screenshot of her phone screen.

JungKyung's song playing and she decides to post it on Instagram.

Hello, everyone! I hope everyone is having a good time spending their Christmas Eve! I'm currently listening to <Free> by JungKyung! I hope everyone will like the song as well! - Sana❤️❤️❞

「 baekhyun 」

Baekhyun listens to JungKyung's song from her special album and starts to feel emotional.

He softly flinches when Mongryong jumps onto his laps. He smiles, caressing the fur of his corgi.

He continues to listen to JungKyung's song, finding it soothing to listen to. He focuses on the lyrics which was the key to his emotions.

❝I love you, don't give up.❞

He smiles widely, he heard JungKyung said that and not singing it. It was as if she's saying it directly to you.

He looks at his family members who were fixing the dishes before letting out a laugh.

For now, all he could do is listen to JungKyung's emotional songs.

「 stray kids 」

Felix and Chan decided to do a special Christmas live. Chan was playing songs until JungKyung's new song starts to play.

"Is that JungKyung?" Felix asks Chan in English. The older nods as a reply.

"Oh, dude- I love that song ever since it came out like yesterday." Felix laughs,

"The lyrics are really emotional and deep. I never knew a rookie like her would be so talented." Chan says, being surprised by her lyrics.

"She understands a lot of things as well. She isn't afraid to say what she thinks and tries to talk with her fans a lot as well." Felix says,

The two boys continue to talk about JungKyung until one of her new songs starts playing.

"Now that I think about it, JungKyung is a really sweet and comforting girl. It makes me have a tiny crush on her." Chan laughs,

Felix starts to laugh as well but they both proceed to compliment her new songs as well.

"I hope everyone will enjoy her special album!"

「 nct 127 」

Mark softly bops his head to JungKyung's song.

She has three; one which is a ballad one, the other his acoustic and the last one is another ballad one.

"Listening to JungKyung's song?" Johnny sits down beside him.

"Dude, her songs are so deep and pleasing. It makes me want to listen to it forever." Mark says, the older laughs.

"Mark has a big crush on her, everyone." Johnny exposes, earning a smack and silence from Mark.

"Broo! We don't talk about that!" Mark says, embarrassed about his now revealed secret.

"You keep on talking about her in the dorms! I and Jaehyun are getting tired of it and Yuta is only getting jealous." Johnny exposes,

"You exposed hyung too!" The younger laughs. Johnny rolls his eyes, knowing that he just exposed Yuta.

"Who cares- stop bragging about JungKyung. We already know she's the best." Mark continues to get embarrassed.

nct dream

Jaemin was live on Instagram and he sees a comment.

"Did you cry while listening to JungKyung's new songs?" He reads out, chuckling afterward.

"I didn't cry but I feel really emotional. JungKyung is a really talented girl and she understands emotions deeply as well." He smiles,

He remembers his high school days with JungKyung. She often gets the top remarks during English class because of her fluency.

He also remembers the times when JungKyung visited him when he was in the hospital.

"When I have problems that I couldn't tell the boys, I ask JungKyung. She's the first person I ask... Uhm-" He brushes his hair back.

"She's just a very good friend. If you're having mental problems, JungKyung will immediately help you. She's very kind."

He reads the comments, smiling when they were a lot of positive ones.

"Injun? Crush on her?" He laughs, reading one comment about Renjun might be crushing on her.

"I'm not quite sure about that but all of the dreamies are fans of hers." He says, smiling widely.

[Renjun might have competition. Johnny exposed Mark having a crush on her. Chan of SKZ too.]

He laughs, reading that one comment.

"Maybe, anyway! Support JungKyungie~"

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

That was short but I just wanted 2019 to be over in this book--

So the next chapter will be fast forward to February!!

(Also I edited the album cover myself)