🎉 happy birthday, JungKyung!

JungKyung starts the live, fixing her position on the chair as she waits for her fans to tune into her live

Fans greeting her a happy birthday as soon as they tune in, making her smile sweetly.

"Hello~ thank you for the greetings!" She smiles, noticing a few usernames that belong to idols secretly.

She chuckles when she notices them, earning hearts from the fans.

In less than 5 minutes, she reached a hundred thousand viewers, surprising her.

"You guys view this rather fast." She laughs,

User1: Unnie, happy birthday!!! How was your day??

j.s02pw: happy birthday, Noona!! I hope you received my gift!

hgrj0075: happy happy hAPPPYY bIRTHDAY 😃😃

JungKyung laughs,

"I actually did receive gifts from the people who have decided to give me! I am humbly and greatly thankful for everyone who wishes me a happy birthday!"

She gets the cake from the side, showing it to the camera.

"Jungkookie gave me a cake of my favorite flavor, red velvet!!" She slightly and carefully lifts it up.

She carefully puts it down, looking at the comments again, many asking where she is.

"I am in my bedroom, just a different side of my bedroom. I'm planning, maybe, we could all play together!" She lifts her arms, halfway.

Comments immediately being spammed after she mentions playing together, a lot of them accepting.

"The game is Minecraft since I want it to be available to mostly everyone and can be played easily, also for the youngsters out there."

She opens the game, the screen that has the Mojang logo flashes for a while.

"You can join if you want to, it is your choice. You could hop on with me just to have a chill play with me." She smiles widely at the camera,

She creates a new world, changed the name, and shared the server up address.

In a short period of time, players start to join her server, making her laugh with how many actually joined.

"Hopefully, my PC and your computers out there will be able to handle the big amount of players here."

She laughs, still getting surprised by the number of people who were joining.

Everyone was in survival, not having the option to change into creative or not.

"To avoid griefing, I am not changing anyone to creative, and PvP is off for peace. If you die, you cannot respawn!" She says,

"Also, you are allowed to use any resources or maybe, runoff over a thousand blocks!" She tries to go to a place that avoids too much lag.

"Just remember, no griefing or you are kicked and no respawning and no PvP! Let's have fun!" She starts to have fun with her fans in the game.

She notices players were already starting to build their houses while others were trolling.

"Be nice!" She pouts when she notices a player trolling another player. The other player looks down, slowly walking away.

"Awww, noo! Everyone will be okay!!" JungKyung laughs and immediately notices a comment.

"Unnie, who is your top 7 for I-land?" She reads out the land, tilting her head as she bites her lip.

"Uhm... Sunoo, Jay, Jake, K, Jungwon, Heeseung, and... Sunghoon!" She says, her smile got wider when she said Sunghoon's name.

"But other than that, I hope they all debut eventually. I would love to perform with all of the I-landers." She says, throwing diamonds to people.

She notices more asking her about I-land.

"You and Sunghoon? Oh no, we're just friends. I and Sunghoon skate a lot when we were trainees." She let out a chuckle.

◇─◇

The live has ended, she looks over at the mountain of gifts in the corner of the room.

She smiles, getting up from her seat. She makes her way to the gifts, sitting down on the carpet before choosing one box.

She opens the gift, smiling widely when it was a gold necklace.

"Happy birthday to me..."

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

IM SO SORRY IF THIS WAS SO LATE

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PUBLISHED OM SEPT 3 BUT SCHOOL WAS BEING A DICK.

IM SO SORRY