🌈 award show collaboration + awards

◇─◇──◇──◇──◇─◇

◇─◇──◇──◇──◇─◇

Idols were either waiting for the next performer or talking to other idols.

They all turned their heads once they heard a loud sound coming from the speakers.

They all became surprised when JungKyung appeared on the screen.

Her gold eyeshadow and glossy red lips shocking everyone in the stadium. The next scene shocked everyone even more.

She was walking down a hallway that looked like a castle's hallway.

Her rose gold dress, so glamourous and sparkling. The stones looked like diamonds and her long hair with gold strands completed everything.

She was being filmed on the side as she walks.

The next scene was her stopping in front of a big door, one that looked like in movies.

She presses her hand against the door, slowly looking back. She makes eye contact with the camera before smirking.

She opens the door and it was in another room now.

The back of a man is shown. He reaches out a gold rose above. The scene focused on the gold rose as it was getting darker.

The boy drops the rose which caught on fire. He slowly looks back but before his face was seen, another scene has played where he is walking down the hallway.

The same hallway where JungKyung was walking down. He presses his hands on the same door that JungKyung opened.

He opens the door, seeing JungKyung standing there, looking at him with a smile on her face.

The boy enters the room but stops when he was only one step through the room. He turns around, a smirk plastered on his face.

Everyone gasped, seeing Jungkook. He closes the door but one second before the door shuts, he did a shush position.

The video turns off, leaving everyone shook with what they just watched until the stage lights turned on.

There they see a stage set up like a palace.

One platform was being raised and they saw Jungkook, holding a gold rose as his other hand was on the railings.

Another platform was being raised and there was JungKyung, wearing a shorter version of her long dress from the video.

Jungkook walks down the stairs, going to where his sister is. He reaches out his hand to hold Jungkyung's as she walks down the last steps.

They walk towards the center, hand in hand.

Everyone's attention on the two. They have never been so focused on something.

The idols weren't even talking to their members as they kept their attention at the two idols on stage.

Soon, the music started to play...

The two siblings being engrossed with the dance they have practiced countless times.

Their vocals only complimented each other. The way they dance was similar and it was as if they were piecing a puzzle together.

Everyone was in awe and was stunned by the performance.

The two were only surprising everyone but of course...

If there is a surprise, there will be suspicions. If there is BTS involved, there will be madness.

It is 2019 after all.

◇─◇

JungKyung was staring at the screen where nominees were displayed.

"Our best new female artist is..." They open the card.

"Jeon JungKyung!!!" JungKyung's eyes widen as she hears her name.

"What?" She mouthed, shocked to process anything.

When the audience and idols start to clap, she processed what happened and starts to tear up.

She makes her way to the stairs, being guided to the stage.

She bows to the idols who congratulated her.

She gets on the stage, accepting the trophy as the thanks to the MCs. She fights the urge to cry.

"Wow..." She says, letting out a chuckle afterward.

"I seriously didn't expect this and I am very very grateful. I just debuted in November and I already got Best New Artist."

"I want to thank Bang So Hyuk PD-nim for training me. I want to thank the people who kept me motivated through my trainee years."

"And most of all, thank you to the people who supported me after my debut!" She gratefully bows.

"Thank you," She says in Japanese, Chinese, English, and Korean.

She then gets off the stage, being helped on her way down. She walks back to her seat until her name was called again.

"Best Female Artist goes to Jeon JungKyung!"

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Tbh, Idk how to feel about this chapter like is it allowed for a rookie artist to be nominated for best fe/male artist??

Can smne tell me?

(This is just FF but I want to make sure next time when if write smth like this again."