🦊 collaboration with the couple and Jessi

Jungkyung enters the meeting room and gasps when she sees Jessi, Hyuna, and Hyojong

They widely smile at Jungkyung. They tell her to sit down, so she did. 

Jungkyung looks around, the purest smile on her lips.

"I did not expect this- what am I doing here?" Jungkyung looks around and the couple laughs at her reaction.

"We're going to have a collaboration," Hyuna says, and Jungkyung wows.

She covers her face as she laughs. She mentally curses, feeling all giddy and shy in front of the two idols she looks up to.

The three just smiles at Jungkyung as they enjoy watching her reactions. 

Once Jungkyung became serious, they discuss the collaboration.

The collaboration is a hip-hop song where the concept is supremacy.

A song where they will rap mostly and show little fewer vocals.

"Will we get the chance to write our own lyrics?" Jungkyung asks, and they all looked at the producer for confirmation.

"Of course, since the song is about all of you," he says and the four idols cooed.

"Everyone, include each other in your lyrics," Jessi spoke in English and Korean. They all laughed, but did that, anyway.

:*:・゚。・:*:・゚

Jungkyung leans on the car as the jacket hangs over her shoulder.

Jessi sat inside the car, staring attentively at the camera. Hyuna and Hyojong sitting on the trunk together.

The photographer tells them to change their postures after a couple of pictures. 

One hour later, they begin to film the scenes in that set. Jungkyung went up first to film as the three idols watch her closely.

When Jungkyung added a short dance break, they all wowed and clapped. 

Jungkyung brushed her hair back and stuck her tongue out as the song ends. 

"Cut! That's perfect!" Jessi shouted in English before she ran to Jungkyung to give her a tight hug.

Jungkyung laughs, her shy demeanor coming out again. Hyun ran towards her and gave her a tight hug as well.

"My child did well~," Hyuna says as she babies Jungkyung.

Hyojong watched it all happen, he even cackled a laugh. Hyuna pulls him for a group hug.

"It's not the end! We have one last scene and it will include all of us!" 

:*:・゚。・:*:・゚

Fans were shocked when the music video came out of nowhere. 

As soon as they clicked on the music video, a scene of Jungkyung showed. 

She has red velvet shorts that she partnered with a black velvet long sleeve. The sleeves have gold embroidery of flowers.

Her boots were also red, it stops right below her knee. Everything was fitted, it showed her figure very well.

Her hair was styled in a ponytail. Her smoky eye and red lips completed everything.

She was holding a key and in front of her was a door with graffiti. 

She inserts the key in the keyhole and turned the doorknob to the side. She opens the door and looks at the camera. 

A smirk on her red lips. She looks away and enters the room, the camera follows her from behind.

Jungkyung moves out from the shot and it shows all of them sitting on their throne. Crowns on their heads.

In the next scene, they showed Hyuna in a white skirt, white crop top, and white knee-high boots.

She started rapping her parts. The transition of her in her white outfit to her red velvet outfit was captivating.

Next scene, Hyojong in a white and black room. A beret on his head and his charisma caught the heart and attention of many.

Next up was Jessi, the queen has shown herself. Her in a gold sports bra, yellow pants, and has on a silver jacket.

It showed her true colors. Her rap was phenomenal with adlibs of the other 3 idols.

Their song and music video was trending in multiple countries.

Many even anticipated more from them in the future.

JungKyung has grown a lot since November 2019. A lot of fans noticed it.

Her music concept screams her name's but it has that hint of Big Hit Entertainment.

She is still learning and growing but there's no denying that JungKyung became one of the best Korean soloists.

Even netizens agree.

:*:・゚。・:*:・゚。・:*:・゚。・:*:・゚