🤍 Big Hit Family Photoshoot

January 25, 2021

January 25, 2021

New year, new opportunities.

JungKyung smiles at the camera as she sat in the middle of all 13 men. A rose in her grasps as they all pose for the camera.

"Okay! Everyone gets a 20-minute break!" The photographer says and they all get off from the seats of different heights.

"Wah~ let me help you," Beomgyu holds her hand and helps her get off the tall box.

"Ahhhh!" Huening shouts as he runs away from Yeonjun who tries to choke him.

"Hey, let me join!" Jimin shouts and joins Yeonjun in chasing Huening is now running away with Hoseok.

JungKyung laughs at the joyful sight before she felt someone pat her head.

"Ah- hello, Hyung Oppa," JungKyung greets him.

He chuckles and puts his hands in his coat's pockets as he watches BTS and TXT play around.

"It's unfortunate Enhypen is from Be:Lift," he laughs and looks at her to see her reaction.

"I guess, it is but I don't mind. I'm just really glad we all could have another photoshoot as a family." She says,

"Yah!" Yeonjun finally caught Huening and now, Soobin was trying to stop the two from bickering.

Jin, Namjoon, Soobin, and Taehyun were talking about business things.

Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, and Beomgyu were playing multiplayer Scrabble. Laughter and screams from their group.

Hoseok, Huening, Yeonjun, and Yoongi were in one group. Smiles and laughter with a mix of bickers from their group.

"Come here-," Yeonjun says as he chases Huening again. All eyes on them and suddenly, Jimin shouted annoyingly.

"WHAT!? KERFUFFLE IS A WORD!?" Jimin shouts and everyone erupted in laughter.

"I- I didn't even know hullabaloo is a word..." Beomgyu scratched his head.

"Oppa, are you happy to be in this family?" JungKyung asks Lee Hyung who hummed as a yes.

Their eyes glued to the group of boys in front of them.

"I'm very happy,"

𝄥 🤍 ── 𝄇

Taehyung pulls up JungKyung's beret, making her cover the top of her head as a late reaction.

The boys laugh at her reaction before Taehyung puts her beret on again.

The photographer takes photos of the happy moment as they all chat like nothing.

"I bet Namjoon can fit 50 straws in his mouth!" Jin says and they all laugh.

"I bet 50 straws can fit into your mouth!" Namjoon slightly smacked Jim's shoulder, the laughter got louder.