📞 discussion

❝ let's discuss this. ❞

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

Jungkyung nervously stands outside of the door. She isn't dating Renjun nor anyone, she just has to explain, so why is she nervous?

She knocks on the door before she opens the door. "Hello?" 

Bang-PD smiles at Jungkyung as he tells her to sit down. Her hands were sweating as she takes a seat in front of him.

"I'm sure you know why you're here." She nods, "I'm here because of the scandal, aren't I?" 

Bang-PD nods before he let's out a sigh. 

"You are fully aware that I never put a dating ban on you. You are free to go out with anyone. Your life isn't mine at all." He smiles and pats her head.

"I wasn't careful at all! You have the right to be mad at me." Jungkyung says but Bang-PD only sighs in disbelief.

"I am not mad at you, I will not get angry at you. You aren't new anymore in the industry and it's not your fault you were caught at all." 

"You are still young. Don't let me or the media take control of what you want to do in life." He says,

"Now! Tell me, do you like Renjun?" He had a goofy smile on his lips which made Jungkyung chuckle.

"I am gaining interest in him but I do not like him that way." Jungkyung proves and he nods in slight disappointment.

"Okay then but don't forget to tell me if you are in a relationship, so I will be aware." Jungkyung nods as she gets to leave the office.

She sighs in relief, that went better than she expected. 

Now, all she has to worry about is Renjun.

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

Renjun was looking down as his manager scolds him for not being careful. His members feel guilty for just watching.

"Hyung, I know Renjun isn't careful enough but it is not Renjun's fault they got seen on camera. Also, it's Renjun's life if he loves someone or not."

"Taeyong is right. I never put a dating ban on NCT." SooMan came into the room which surprised everyone.

"Renjun, you are free to date anyone because I never put a dating ban on you. However, it is comeback season for NCT 2020."

"I do want you to focus on NCT 2020. After the promotions, I can give you a break to go out with Jungkyung if you guys are dating." He smiles,

"I would like that but we are not dating at all. I do like her though." Renjun admits, greatly thankful for SooMan.

He walks closer to Renjun and pats his shoulders.

"I hope it works for you."

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

            On October 11, 2020, a rumor of Renjun and JungKyung dating start going around

            On October 11, 2020, a rumor of Renjun and JungKyung dating start going around. The two were seen together on the BTS video of NCT 2020's Year End Party and the fans began to say they are dating behind the cameras. Check the rumor here.

However, Big Hit and SM Entertainment have released their statement of the scandal

❝ We have been demanded to speak about the scandal of JungKyung and Renjun dating and we are to confirm that it is not true, they are not dating. We spoke to Renjun and he stated they are not dating at all and only said they are close friends who met through Jaemin and Jeno.

JungKyung happened to be on the set to surprise visit NCT because they are all good friends. However, we would like the dear fans of NCT to be supportive of their comeback and respect the privacy of our idols. Please, keep supporting them, thank you. ❞

- SM ENTERTAINMENT

❝ This is Big Hit Entertainment and we are to confirm that JungKyung is currently not dating anyone. She visited NCT 2020 who are her friends for support . She met Renjun through Jaemin and Jeno who are her friends for many years now. JungKyung said it herself that she is not dating Renjun.

She had said that she will be more mindful of her actions and will only be focusing on her future activities. Please support, love, and respect JungKyung. ❞

- Big Hit Entertainment

There you go, fans and fans who became antis after each scandal and rumor your idol gets!

It it said they are not dating and that JungKyung felt guilty and will be more mindful. (Kinda your fault, antis.)

What do you think?

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

Next will be a variety show with BTS!!