🦋 the end: concert

JungKyung waves her hands in the air as she listens to her fans sing her song

She was about to cry until she sees her friends, her family.

Her parents, her brothers, her dogs even.

BTS was there, seated with TXT, Enhypen, Lee Hyun, NCT DREAM, Seventeen, and so on.

"We love you, JungKyung!" They all shouted as they made the royal blue and purple ocean with their lightsticks.

JungKyung smiles widely and then, she cries. Her fans awed as she tries to speak but couldn't.

The stadium was big, it was challenging to fill all of the seats but she was able to do it.

She looks at the lightstick ocean once more. She looks at her friends and family, they were doing the same.

Once again, she broke down.

"Ah- I'm sorry, I'm not this emotional!" She manages to say and wipes her tears.

"It's okay! It's okay! It's okay!"

"YAH! JEON JUNGKYUNG, I LOVE YOU!" Jin shouted and she laughed.

"JUNGKYUNG, WE LOVE YOU!" Jaemin, Jeno, Ryujin, Hyunjin, and Jeongin shouted.

She laughed again and even fell on her knees from laughter.

"You guys are wild," she says and notices them laughing at their seats.

"But I'm very glad everyone could come."

"My dear friends, family, my lovely Luckies~ I'm very grateful that you guys came. I'm also surprised that the tickets were sold out too."

"Standing on this stage tonight has always been a dream, so I thank everyone for letting me achieve that!"

"Especially to my dear brother who got me into Big Hit Entertainment!" She points at Jungkook who waves her lightstick in the air.

"Jungkook told me to have the phrase; just know, tattooed on my collarbone. I asked him why and he said this..."

"Anything you can connect to the phrase, it will mean something."

"It could be just know I'm with you or just know I'm here for you. I like the meaning and ever since we got it, I've been thinking."

"Just know it's us against the world, it's me against the world!"

𝄥 🐧 ───── 𝄇