❣️ Mid January of 2020

JungKyung enters the office where she sees some staff and her manager seated down

Her soft smile was replaced with a new one. She closes the door behind her and sits down on a chair beside her manager.

"Do you know why we called you here?" They asked, acting all serious which silence JungKyung in nervousness.

"No." She says so softly that no one heard her whilst she shakes her head.

She licks her lips and fixes her glasses which she wears to hide her tired face. She was just wearing casual clothes with no makeup on.

She looked exhausted yet she still felt energetic.

"Am I going to die?" She asks, joking which cracked the staff up.

"Oh dear, no. We want to ask you if you want to do anything special for Valentine's Day?" Her manager asks which made her laugh.

She covers her mouth as she laughs. She fixes her hair before hugging the Cooky she carried with her.

"You should have told me. I felt nervous." She says, making the staff laugh once again.

"But special activities for Valentine's?" She asks and the staff nods.

"We have a few options such as a special song or video or a collaboration." Her manager says, giving her a paper.

It was a list of options for Valentine's Day.

She bites her lip while reading the list.

The collaboration lists interested her though.

"Can I make an album for February?" She asks, surprising the staff.

"I mean, I've been writing lyrics about love since I'm inspired. I would love to sing with these idols." She smiles,

"Anyway, I'm friends with all of them. I would love it if you let me work with them. Maybe, this album can be my comeback." She says,

The staffs were silent for a few seconds, thinking about what JungKyung was saying.

She looks at the staff, having a confirming look on her face.

"Are you sure?" Her manager asks her and Jungkyung puts down the paper, nodding to her question.

"February is coming up and I want a lot of people to feel special. Working with these idols have been something I wanted to do since trainee."

"Is that allowed?" She asks, earning a nod from the staff.

"We can email their companies that you have accepted the collaboration." Her manager says and Jungkyung widely smiles.

"Thank you, Unnie!"

JungKyung and the staffs continue to discuss JungKyung's first comeback to happen in February.

She holds Cooky tightly, happy that she'll be able to sing with her friends.

February might really be so special this year.

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆