🌺💣

Big Hit's Jeon Jung Kyung back again with a new album

Big Hit's Jeon Jung Kyung back again with a new album. This time, she decided on a darker and deeper concept and theme with Hanahaki.

Back in February 2020, she had her first comeback which features Kim Chungha, Ateez's Mingi, and NCT's Mark Lee. The title track featured Mingi and it was a bomb. It was hyped and loved by many people worldwide.

If you don't know who JungKyung is, she is the first female idol-soloist of Big Hit Entertainment since 2015. She debuted on November 22, 2019, with the song; 'Nepenthe'.

She is back again on her first anniversary since her debut, November 22!

Her album tracklist was released and fans are already getting excited, the world is excited about JungKyung's comeback!

The album includes 5 songs. 'Blow Up', 'Flower Bomb', 'Automatic', 'Destroy you', and 'Destroyed Me'.

Blow Up is the intro of her album. It is said that it's an EDM track that includes a few JungKyung's vocals.

Flower Bomb is said to the title track of the album. It is a pop, R&B, and trap song with future bass. It speaks about the kind of Love that brings pain and sadness to the world. It also speaks about discoveries of new things such as emotions.

Automatic is the song that made everyone crazy. It's rumored to be the second song she will promote and it features NCT's Mark Lee! The song is a Hip-Hop and EDM track which is about idols treated like robots and the idols should be the ones controlling themselves, hence the title; Automatic.

The fourth song is Destroy You. It is an R&B, Dance, and Trap song. It speaks about how anyone could have the power to destroy someone else.

Destroyed me is a ballad track that JungKyung wrote herself, along with BTS' Suga. It speaks about society the world has and how it could easily destroy her and anyone else.

JungKyung's album, 'Hanahaki' will be released on November 22 at 12pm at various music sites including Flo, Melon, Genie, iTunes, Apple Music, Sporty Pie, QQ music, KuGou music, Spotify, and Kuwo music.

Make sure to check it out!!

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Thanks to yeeHwall for the tracklist edit!!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️