🍬 YueDong Seoul

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

"You are tuning into 2019 December's first Wednesday, YueDong Seoul, where music awakens your ears."

"Hello, I am RenD, NCT DREAM's Huang Renjun. Today, we will be having a very special guest."

"Hello, everyone!" He greets and both Korean and Chinese.

"How was your day today?" He smiles at the camera on the side in front of him.

"Regardless of how your day was today, please shed off your burdens and spend an hour with YueDong Seoul."

"Are you ready?"

"Let's start off by listening to a song. This is Jeon Jungkyung's <Wonder>."

Her song starts to play and Renjun smiles at the cameras, bouncing his head up and down at the soothing song.

He starts to mouth along with the lyrics, doing little dance moves on his seat as he continues to listen to her song.

The song was soft yet the lyrics were meaningful. A lost girl finding her way through her thoughts and wonders.

Renjun continues to mouth the song lyrics, enjoying the soothing song as he checks the comments coming in.

He sees the door open on the side of his eye. He looks up from the screen and looks at the person.

He smiles sweetly at her before she sits down beside him.

She puts on her headsets before waving at the cameras, giving them a sweet and kind smile.

A minute later, the song has ended and Renjun did a quiet clap.

"That is all from the song. Let us now welcome our very special guest, Jeon JungKyung." Renjun says,

"Good evening, everyone. I am Jeon JungKyung. Thank you for having me here." She smiles at Renjun and the cameras.

"Jungkyung-ssi, you just recently debuted with the song <Nepenthe> and everyone really loved it." Renjun says, glancing at his script.

"Can you please tell us what Nepenthe is all about?"

"Nepenthe is all about forgetting grief and sorrow. The lyrics are based on a girl who has felt many painful things throughout her whole life."

"Despite that, she found the beautiful things in life and adored them like the back of her hand."

"Because of that, she thinks to herself; I have loved life, therefore I shall have no sorrow or grief when she dies."

Renjun nods, staring at JungKyung as she explains her song's meaning.

"A lot of people really adored the meaningful song and are curious about what made you write that song?" Renjun asks,

"I helped with writing the lyrics with my senior, Rap Monster." She lets out a chuckle.

"Uhm- when I was younger and was still a trainee, I never really found life beautiful since there were a lot of bad things happening."

"And staying in the practice room and training, where's the beauty in that?" She smiles, remembering her memories.

"However, as I grow older and I soon start to realize that there is beauty in the practice room and that is me." She laughs,