🥐 a day with Stray Kids

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩┊         ┊       ┊   ✫┊         ┊       ✩     ┊ ⊹       ✯✯

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫
┊         ┊       ✩    
┊ ⊹       ✯

❝ A DAY WITH STRAY KIDS. ❞

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

Jungkyung fixes her hair before she gets a call from Hyunjin. They have decided to hang out when they all have a day-offs.

Now, JungKyung and Stray Kids decided to play around Lotte World. She answers the call,

"Hello?"

"Where are you?" Hyunjin asks, his voice muffled by the mask he was wearing.

"I'm by the entrance!" She says over the loud voices of the people. She hangs up the call and proceeds to wait for skz.

After a few more minutes, the boys have arrived. "Kyungie!!" Hyunjin hugs her and she laughs,

"Been a great while, Kyung! Only getting busier these days!" Jeongin hugs her as well.

"Nice to finally see ya' again, JungKyung." Chan says as he shakes hand with her. She chuckles and nods her head as an agreement.

The other boys were stunned. They never got the chance to meet her and only see her on television or hear about them from Hyunjin and Jeongin.

"Are you just gonna stand there or talk to her?" Chan says to the other 5 boys. Felix shakes his head and flashes a sweet smile at JungKyung.

"Nice to finally meet you, JungKyung. I hope we have a good day." Felix says, his deep voice surprises her a bit.

"Wow, you do have a deep voice and of course, we will have a good day today." The other boys introduce themselves to JungKyung and they all end up becoming close.

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

They all decided to group themselves into three. Hyunjin, JungKyung, and Felix went together and as soon as they all separated, they were all in their little worlds.

"Guys, I'll go to the toilet. Wait for me for like 5 minutes!" Hyunjin says as he rushes to the toilet that's just 3 meters away from them.

"Are you having fun?" Felix asks her and she nods. She closes her eyes, the voices of children having fun was a please. After her hectic schedule, she finally gets to have a day off.

"I'm having great fun, are you?" She tilts her head and looks at Felix. He smiles at her and pats her head.

"Great fun as well." He says then there's an awkward silence.

"Hey, if you don't mind, we could hang out! Like just the two of us sometime?" Felix tells her and she sweetly smiles.

"Really? If I'm not busy sometimes then of course!" She says and Felix chuckles before be pats her head.

"This is awkward, I guess I'm not used to spending time with other idols, especially if they blew up the moment they were introduced." Felix says but she only laughs before she looks down.

"I believe it was pure luck because my brother is such a worldwide singer, possibly Korea's youngest billionaire." She sighs,

Felix only shakes his head and moves in front of her.

"That was just the introduction. JungKyung, when you debuted, people were amazed by how talented you are. You are an amazing person, very talented, and very kind."

"After your debut, on your first stage, people loved you even more. You're not only loved because you're the sister of Jungkook but you are also loved because you're JungKyung."

Felix smiles at her, JungKyung's mind clouded with what he said.

Ever since she debuted, she noticed her confidence getting lower. She kept on coming across comments that she never wanted to see.

She's an idol, she knows about these things, yet it still pains her.

She guesses that's what an idol has to deal with; the hate and burning jealousy.

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

JungKyung laughs when they got off the roller coaster. Some of the boys kept a straight face while the others had their screams at the highest pitch.

"That was amazing! Did you hear Chan Hyung!? It was like hearing a damsel in distress!" Minho pointed out and they all laughed.

"Chan, you okay, bro?" JungKyung goes to his side to pat his back as they were about to head out to the outdoor of the park.

"Yeah, just never expected it to be that high- it was terrifying." Chan says and she laughs,

"Kyungri~ let's go buy some stuffies!" Jeongin wraps an arm around hers and they run inside one of the shops.

JungKyung wows at the sparkling accessories, adorable toys, and amazing sculptures of the mascots.

"These are so cute!" JungKyung says as she puts on a hat on one of the stuffed toys she sees.

"We should get matching keychains!" Hyunjin says as he shows Jeongin and JungKyung three matching ones.

"Aw, it's so cute!" Jeongin says as he takes one of the keychains from JungKyung.

JungKyung watches the two laugh in pure joy which brought a smile on her face. Oh, how she misses spending time with her friends.

She begins to wonder where she would be if she didn't audition for Big Hit. She could be working in a cafe like she wanted or could be studying at university.

Suddenly, she felt a pat on her head.

She turns her head and sees Han sweetly smiling at her. "Don't think and have fun." He says before he gives her a stuffed toy of one of the mascots.

He then walks over to where Hyunjin and Jeongin are before he begins to complain about why only the three of them get to match.

JungKyung smiles and hugs the stuffed toy closer to her.

She wishes for more days like this...

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

The next one will be JungKyung meeting NCT 2020 since most of y'all wanted that