🌟 meeting SEVENTEEN

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩┊         ┊       ┊   ✫┊         ┊       ✩     ┊ ⊹       ✯✯

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫
┊         ┊       ✩    
┊ ⊹       ✯

❝ MEETING! SEVENTEEN ❞

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

JungKyung exits the elevator and heads to her old waiting room to get her things.

She's just finished her photoshoot on the 3rd floor and she was told to immediately go to one of the waiting rooms on that floor.

She enters the waiting room but halts her movements once she makes eye contact with one of the boys.

"Oh, hello." Minghao flushes a slightly shy and surprised smile. JungKyung shyly smiles back.

"Hello, uhm... is there a Balenciaga bag left here? It has a keychain of a bunny." She says and Minghao nods.

"That's yours? Come inside first. E don't mind at all." Minghao opens the door wider for her to enter. She thanks him, kind of embarrassed.

Some of the members saw her and their eyes widened, their mouths went agape as well.

"Jeon Jungkyung!!!!!!" One of the members, Seungkwan shouts. Suddenly, all the members look at JungKyung with surprised faces.

"Woah- what are you doing here?" Jeonghan asks and rushes to her side. He pats her head and his smile becomes wider when he reminds her of a puppy.

"Aw, so cute!" He pinches her cheeks and she laughs. "That hurts~" She holds his hand and pouts which makes Jeonghan laugh.

"Jeonghan, stop babying everyone you see!" Seungcheol tells Jeonghan, pushes him away from her.

JungKyung's eyes widened when before laughing at the way Seungcheol pushed Jeonghan away.

"Hi, I'm Seungcheol! The leader here, can I ask why you're here?" He sweetly smiles at her and she smiles which awed him.

"I'm here to get my bag-"

"Jungkyunggie! Play with us while you're still here!" Hoshi wraps his arm around her shoulder. He then shows her puppy eyes and pouts.

"Pwease~" She chuckles and pinches his cheek softly. "How can I say no to that?" She said and Hoshi cheered.

"Let's play hide and seek! We can only hide on this floor and the floor below! The seeker will be waiting for a minute before they start looking for the hiders! Everyone in?"

Everyone agreed and had Mingyu as the seeker. He gets to stay in the waiting room since he's the seeker.

They set up the timer and get to their hiding spots. JungKyung exits the waiting room, only to get her hand grabbed by someone.