🦋 my debut stage

◇─◇──◇──◇──◇─◇

◇─◇──◇──◇──◇─◇

Jungkyung gets ready for her debut stage which is the day after her very first music video releases. 

She lets her makeup artist finish her makeup and her hairstylist finish styling her hair.

"Unnie, you have 20 minutes left before your stage." Her manager who is younger than her by one year reminded her. 

Jungkyung nodded and thanked her for reminding her. Once she's done getting ready, she leaves the waiting room.

Her manager helps her put on her mic as she waves at the cameras before going backstage. She closes her eyes, hearing the chants of the fans who have been waiting for her. 

She hopes that everything goes well. She felt someone pat her shoulder and turns around, seeing a very familiar person. As soon as she sees him, she smiles and hugs him. 

"What are you doing here?" She asks him as the boy kisses her forehead.

"Can't I visit you?" He asks and she chuckles before breaking the hug and takes a deep breath, turning around.

She clenches her jaw, nervous for her very first performance and secretly hopes she won't embarrass herself.

She heard her name and looks back, smiling at the Male.

"Goodluck," He mouths and she nods, getting on stage and starts to hear the chants of her name.

She prepares for herself for the music to play, posting for her first formation. 

Not a second later, her song starts to play and she smiles when she comes out from behind her back dancers.

She starts to sing and everyone was shocked by how nice and smooth her voice was. It was as if she was eating audios for her first performance. 

The male has a smile like a fool, watching her perform and finding it captivating to watch. 

She indeed is Big Hit's secret treasure.

Her song was meaningful, talking about her future and what to expect and the unexpected.

How we all should have the confidence to keep us going and strong over the difficulties of life.

Her performance was powerful, yet it has that elegant presence that makes her shine even more. 

Her performance ended shortly after her dance break. The audience was quiet, shocked and captivated by her debut stage.

The audience finally processes everything and start to cheer loudly. Jungkyung smiling widely at the chants of her name.

She bows her head, thanking the audience before exiting the stage and was immediately engulfed in a hug.

She lets out a laugh when the male starts to cry.

"Yah! You're here on my debut day and is supposed to be smiling for me but you're crying." She says, 

The male breaks the hug, wiping his tears away as he puts on a smile on his face.

"Haha~ you're right. I did travel from Europe to Korea just to watch your debut stage." He pats her head, feeling incredibly proud that she has finally debuted.

"My sister finally debuted." He says, holding her hand tightly.

"Stop crying, Jungkook!!" She says, softly smacking his head. Jungkook just laughs and went back to her waiting room with her. 

The feeling of proud and happiness running through his body as he can't wait to celebrate her debut with his dear sister. 

Jungkyung opens the door and immediately strikes when she heard a loud pop.

She opens her eyes, seeing confetti flying towards her. TXT, BTS and Lee Hyun congratulating her while holding a cake.

She laughs, burying her face in her hands to hide her tears of joy. 

"CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR NEW STAR, JEON JUNG KYUNG!"

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆