🧶 Christmas Live

◇─◇──◇──◇─◇

JungKyung waves at the camera, a wide smile plastered on her lips, and a Christmas hat on her head.

"Merry Christmas~," she laughed as he blew the confetti to the screen.

"I'm sorry," she apologizes for the mess she caused. She looks at the comments, many were greeting her.

"Hi~ thank you for all the greetings and yes, I am healthy." She bows her head,

She hears the door open and Jungkook peeks his head. He chuckles and enters her room.

He sits down beside her and waves at the camera.

"Hello, everyone~ how's your Christmas going so far?" He asked and took the stuffed Grizzly bear on her bed.

Soon, the comments kept being spammed and questions for the Jeon siblings kept coming.

"Our Christmas? It's going well~ we bought a lot of presents for everyone. We'll be visiting our family tomorrow," Jungkook answers.

He looks at JungKyung,

"Don't you have to visit the family? When will it be?" He asks her,

"Around 6 later," Jungkook gasps when he saw the box of donuts on the side and the small bottle of wine.

He opens the bottle of wine and pours it on the wineglass he saw.

"Is this a normal thing for you? Wine and a box of donuts on your bedside table?" He asks and JungKyung laughs.

"Someone gave it to me, give me some," she takes a wineglass and lets Jungkook pour her some.

She thanks him before taking a sip of the wine. She puts it on the side after drinking.

"Bring me some food after you come back," Jungkook says and she laughs. She softly smacks his shoulder.

"I don't know if she'll be okay with it."

"C'mon, she's like your 2nd mother- she'll give you some," she chokes on her drink. She was ready to smack Jungkook again.

Jungkook moves away from her before he lets out a mocking laugh.

"What will you do after Christmas then? Stay with them? Don't do anything like 'that'- ow!" JungKyung throws a pillow at him.

"I will not! Don't you know their age?" JungKyung threw another one at Jungkook.

"HAHAHAHA! I KNOW!" Jungkook says and she stops hitting him.

They both check the comments but none of them seem to ask what they were talking about.

"Come back safely though. I don't wanna hear my sister passed," he caresses her hair and she laughed.

The siblings begin to chat, even gave a few pieces of advice to others.

The viewers were capturing every cute and funny moment of the two siblings. They have a cute relationship that others wish for.

Either it's asking each other if they're okay or just smacking each other's arms. Jungkook gives her a donut and she takes a big bite.

"Wah! I forgot! My sister is now a million-seller!" Jungkook puts down the donut and claps his hands.

JungKyung laughs shyly at her brother. Jungkook pours wine into her glass and asked for cheers.

They cling their glasses together and took a sip of the wine.

"I do wish we can work on a song together in 2021," Jungkook says and JungKyung hums as she hugs Panda tightly.

"We can make that happen though~ we're in the same company, we live together, we see each other a lot." She says,

"I feel sick whenever I see your face sometimes," he jokes and JungKyung winces in annoyance while he laughs.

"But you gotta live while seeing this ugly face of mine."

"Hey, you're not ugly- you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen," Jungkook says as he finishes his glass of wine.

JungKyung rolls her eyes but the sweet smile stayed on her lips. She starts to read all the comments again.

Jungkook scrolls through his phone but stares at his sister once in a few seconds.

"Weird question and it's okay if you don't answer but when do you think you want to get married?" Jungkook asks,

JungKyung almost chokes on air but manages to laugh it off. She looks at Jungkook but he looks serious.

"Why do you ask?"

"I'm just curious- I want to have a nephew or niece in the future. I also want to attend your wedding," he says and she laughs.

"Are you serious?"

"You think I'm joking?"

"I- hmm, I don't know," she answers as she looks down and thinks about her future.

She sees little children running around her home. Her husband dancing with their daughter but the age was unknown.

She sighs and looks at Jungkook.

"Hopefully before you enlist in the military," JungKyung says and Jungkook smiles widely.

"Hi~ if you manage to capture that then please support it!" Jungkook looks at the camera and JungKyung laughs shyly.

Once again, she softly smacks Jungkook's arm but hugs him afterward.

"Best sibling award goes to Jungkookie~," she says and it was Jungkook's turn to laugh shyly.

◇─◇──◇──◇──◇─◇