🥴 Koreaboo Article

On December 5, 2019, one of the most stunning and eye captivating performances was performed by two special idols of Big Hit Entertainment

Jeon Jungkyung and Jeon Jungkook!

Both are already very well known to the public for Jungkook being a member of the worldwide boy group, BTS, and JungKyung being a soloist who just debuted under Big Hit as the first female idol for a while.

During the award show, they both did a very special performance where a special video was even played.

In the video, JungKyung walked down the hallway with her beautiful rose gold dress and entered a room. Jungkook was then seen in a later scene, wearing a white suit and entered the same room as JungKyung as well.

After the video, even their intro was eye-catching. With the stage looking like a grand palace and the two idols looking like a king and a queen, it surprised everyone who was under the same roof as the two.

The two idols danced and sung powerfully and gracefully. Their vocals completely complimented each other and their way of dancing seemed as if they were piecing a puzzle together.

Of course, this special performance not only surprised a lot of people in real life, and after the video was uploaded, it also rose a huge number of suspicions.

Some were saying they both are very good friends. Some said they are very good work mates. Some even went to the extreme and said they are dating. 😱

However, there were clever and smart fans, Armys, and other fans from other fandoms pieced a puzzle together.

They claimed that the two are siblings!

They noticed the familiar face features, the way they both dance, and how their profiles mentioned '1 younger sister' or '2 older brothers'. Also, notice how they goof around each other.

They must be siblings, right?

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Honestly, felt like a clown writing this lmao. I tried to add a little bit of reality here like 'some fans went to the extreme and said they are dating.'

Maybe because some fans never really do research and go to assumptions immediately... maybe, a little bit of research will do? Just a little??? No? Okay.

I know that some articles can be true and we never really know what's happening behind the scenes like what happened to Hyuna and Edawn.

We never know what's true and not but all we could do is either, do research or keep our suspicions or hear what others have to say or wait for the actual confirmation.

Don't bash me, just my opinion.