⟭⟬ Knowing Bros with BTS!

━━━━━━━ ∙ʚ🌙ɞ∙ ━━━━━━━  

Hodong barges into the classroom as he begins to talk about Big Hit.

"Have you guys heard of the sister of one of our old students?" Hodong asks,

"Ah! The sister of the maknae, is it? She's quite pretty." Kyunghoon says and they all look at him as if they're ready to kill him.

"What do you mean 'quite'!? She's very pretty." Sugeun says,

"Are we talking about the sister of that one member of the group who studies in the 'We Want to Take Over the Billboard' high school?" Heechul asks and suddenly, the door opens.

Familiar 7 boys enter the classroom and a girl beside one of them.

"Oh! Why are you back!?" Youngchul says as he points at the 8 of them.

"We came back after 2 years and a few months!" The leader said and they all look at JungKyung.

"I thought you guys are not coming back. Looks like you brought someone else here today." Heechul says as they all look at JungKyung who seemed to be softly smiling.

"Yes, she is a student who wants to transfer here." One of them stated and JungKyung smiles as the leader lets her go to the center.

"Oh, a new girl student!" Janghoon says and JungKyung chuckles. She waves and they all awe.

"Hello, I'm Jeon JungKyung and I'm here to transfer." She says and they all clapped at the new female student.

"Didn't you tell us Big Hit doesn't really make you boys go to variety shows?" Heechul says as he points at them.

"We begged our company for the second time but this time, we tagged along JungKyung with us," Namjoon says and they all laugh.

"Second time? Are you sure it's not just supposed to be JungKyung?" Janghoon pointed out and they all became quiet.

"They begged the company to come with me." JungKyung exposes and they all gasp.

"Hey! You weren't supposed to say that!" Jin said and the way he talked made everyone laugh.

"I can't keep it a secret though! You came into the meeting room and pleaded them to guest with me." JungKyung exposes it even more and the boys felt exposed.

"JungKyung, that's so low," Yoongi says but JungKyung only laughs.

"Since JungKyung is here to transfer, can we have your form?" Sugeun says and JungKyung takes it from her bag and gives it to him.