fourteen ~ conceal

Cassidy's POV:

Cassidy's POV:

     The next week went by slowly. 

    Harry and I continued our detentions even though the black quills didn't work on us. Our homework continued growing and the four of us spent more time in the common room doing our homework. 

     Harry's scar hurt on our last detention and I had to defend Umbitch to him which was the worst, but I had to explain to him that she wasn't Voldy in disguise.

     On the Saturday after our depressing first week, I woke up early to get a headstart on homework.

     It was a hassle to get up from my comfy bed and tip-toe across the cold wooden floors but I knew that it was better than getting more detentions from the other teachers who actually didn't hate me.

     I went down to the common room right before daybreak in Harry's scarlet hoodie and black sweatpants. 

     The essays that they had been assigning every class day were so tiring. Each day, Flitwick would have us write an essay on three charms and how to use them as well as what their purpose was. 

     So, after catching up on a few of those, I worked on my dream journal from Divination which I had been bullshitting while adding tiny things I knew to be true. 

     As I was focusing on my assignments, I nearly missed Harry coming to sit next to me and placing his chin on my shoulder.

    He peeked over at my paper and read my "dream" from last night.

    "Hope this pink firework show that you watched has nothing to do with a certain teacher of ours blowing up into millions of pieces," He remarks sarcastically as he reads it.

     "I don't know," I smiled, "I wouldn't mind getting her outta here."

     Harry let out a small scoff before bringing his hand to interlock with mine. "Hi."

    "Hi," I said, a warmth creeping onto my cheeks for no particular reason. "What are you doing up?"

     "I was going to work on some homework too but now I think we should write to Sirius."

     "Okay" I took out a blank piece of parchment and waited for something to write down. "What should we put?"

    "I don't know... I just want to tell him about our first week," He replied tiredly.

    I hovered my quill over the parchment for a few seconds before writing:

     Dear Snuffles,