nine ~ empty threats

Harry's POV:

Harry's POV:

     There was a lot of commotion on the morning of September first. 

     I had been woken up from my usual dark corridor dream when Ron said, "Better hurry up, Mum's going ballistic, she says we're going to miss the train but Cassidy told me otherwise"

     I got up and dressed at top speed before entering the hall to find Fred and George who have bewitched trunks and accidentally hit Ginny down two flights of stairs. 

      This left a very loud hall filled with the screams of Mrs. Weasley and Mrs. Black.

     "-COULD HAVE DONE HER A SERIOUS INJURY-"

      "-FILTHY HALF-BREEDS, BESMIRCHING THE HOUSE OF MY FATHERS-"

      "Consuta Clausima!" I hear Cass say from across the hall. 

     Mrs. Black moans something that sounds close to 'not again'. 

     Hermione then came bustling into the hall. "Mum and Dad just sent Hedwig back, thanks again, Harry"

     "No problem"

     "Are you ready yet?" She asked me.

     "Nearly. Is Ginny alright?" I asked while pushing my glasses up my nose.

     "Mrs. Weasley's patched her up, but now Mad-eye is complaining that we can't leave unless Sturgis Podmore's here otherwise we'd be one guard short, but Cassidy is trying to tell him something and....it's all confusing really," Hermione sighed.

     "Guard?" I asked. "We have to go to King's Cross with a guard?"

      "You and Cassidy have to go to King's Cross with a guard," Hermione corrected.

      "Why?" I said irritably. Surely Voldemort won't attack me in public unless he is stupid. 

     "I don't know it's just what Mad-eye says." Hermione shrugs.

     "Where's Cass?" I ask eventually.

     "Talking to Mad-eye...or Sirius," Hermione replied distractedly while staring at her watch. 

     I walk past her and move towards the sound of clunking that would surely lead me to Moody. I went down the stairs and found him and Cass talking in hushed whispers.

     "-something happen to him?"

     "He won't come...we should just go now," Cass whispered in response.

     I walk up next to them making their whispers stop. "Hermione thinks we're going to be late"

     They both look at me and Cass looks to Moody, "See?"