nineteen ~ worried about me

Harry's POV:

Harry's POV:

    The next day we went around telling the members of the, not yet named, Dumbledore's Army about when and where to meet us. 

     At half-past seven, we left the common room to go towards the Room of Requirement. We checked the Marauders map for those who were supposed to come. 

     There was a gentle knock on the door only a minute after we finished setting up the cushions on the floor. I turned to see Ginny, Neville, Lavender, Parvati, and Dean standing near the door, staring at the room in awe. 

     "Whoa," Dean said. "What is this place?"

      "Room of Requirement, or also known as the come-and-go room," Cassidy explained.

      As the next half hour flew by with more and more people coming, the cushions eventually became full of people. 

      "Well," I started off. "This is the place we've chosen for practices, and you've- uh- obviously found it okay-"

      "What he's trying to say is welcome to our new headquarters!" Cass interrupted with a smile. 

      Everyone gave a small laugh but continued to look around the room. 

     "Well, I've been thinking about the sort of stuff we ought to do first and- er-" I realized there was a raised hand. "What Hermione?"

      "I think we ought to elect a leader," Hermione said.

      "Harry's leader," Cass stated as though it were obvious.

      "Yes, but I think we ought to vote on it properly," explained Hermione. "It makes it formal and it gives him authority. So- everyone who thinks Harry ought to be our leader?"

     Everybody put up their hands, even Zacharias Smith, though reluctantly.

     "Uh, right, thanks," I said, feeling my face burning. "And- yes, Livia?"

     "I think we ought to have a name," she said with a glint in her eyes. "Something that can't be recognized if we talk about it in front of others"

     "Can we be the Anti-Umbridge League?" asked Angelina hopefully.

     "Or the Ministry of Magic Are Morons Group?" suggested Fred.

      "The Defense Association?" said Cho. "The D.A. for short, so nobody knows what we're talking about?"

      "Yeah, the D.A.'s good," smiled Ginny. "Only let's make it stand for Dumbledore's Army because that's the Ministry's worst fear, isn't it?"