twenty-eight ~ time heist

Cassidy's POV:

Cassidy's POV:

     "We shall see, Snape, we shall see... the boy has undoubtedly been foolish..." 

      My body tingled as my senses returned to me. I felt oddly groggy and limp. I made no attempt to move afraid that each limb would weigh over a hundred pounds. I was tired and cold.

     Words were being stated not too far away but I could barely comprehend the sentences.

      "You've...idea what made...retreat, Snape?" I heard a hum. 

       "No Minister....by the time I had come 'round...back to their positions at the entrances....." Snape- I assume-  drawls.

      "Extraordinary...Black, the two girls, and the boy-"

     My mind was returning to me and becoming clearer. I wanted to open my eyes but they were still too heavy to even lift.

     "All unconscious by the time I reached them. I bound and gagged Black, naturally-" 

     My eyes finally opened and I lifted my body up. It felt tiring as I sat up but I quickly recovered as I turn to face the door where I heard the voices. 

     Madam Pomfrey came over to me and handed me a block of chocolate as well as a blanket. I turned to my right and saw Harry and Hermione both awake as well. 

      "Ah, you're all awake!" Madam Pomfrey said as she saw all three of us up.

      "How's Ron?" The three of us say in unison. We all look at each other before looking back at Madam Pomfrey.

     "He'll live. As for you three, you'll be staying here until I'm satisfied- Potter, what do you think you're doing?" I turned to see Harry picking up his wand and trying to move off the bed.

     "I need to see the headmaster," He responded. 

     "Potter, it's alright. They've got Black. He's locked away upstairs. The dementors will be performing the kiss any minute now-"

     "WHAT!?" Harry exclaimed while jumping out of bed. I slumped back down in my bed and reached for Chronika on the side table. 

     Snape and Fudge's conversation becomes suddenly heated and I ignored them to read my book. All that needs to happen now is Harry and Hermione's time heist. 

     "Miss Winters?" Dumbledore called. 

     I look up, "Oh, sorry am I missing something?"

     "No, not at all. I was just telling this pair about how we need more time," He said looking at me over his half-moon glasses. 

     "Uh- Yeah, 3 turns should do it," I said. 

     Dumbledore smiles at me, "Come see me before the term ends, Miss Winters. I'd like to discuss some things with you."