seven ~ breath of fresh air

Harry's POV:

Harry's POV:

      It felt as though a brick dropped into my stomach the night Mrs. Weasley came up to me and quietly said, "I've ironed your best clothes for tomorrow morning, Harry, and I want you to wash your hair tonight too. A good first impression can work wonders"

     Everyone in the room looked to me except Cassidy who just held my hand slightly tighter. 

     "It's going to be really frustrating," She said, "You'll be in front of the entire- what is it called? the Wizengamot? They'll also change the time in an attempt to stop Dumbledore from helping you."

      "The-The Wizengamot? But that's- Merlin's Beard," Mr. Weasley spoke.

     "I'm sorry," I said. "What is that? What's a Wizengamot?"

      "The high Wizard court of law, around fifty people," Cassidy nervously looks around before adding, "Dolores Umbridge, one of the witches in the Wizengamot, is going to try and have you found guilty which is really stupid considering she's the one who sent the dementors after us."

      "The dementors were sent by a ministry official?!" Ron asked.

     Cassidy nods her head. "This hearing actually shows a lot to us. It proves that they are trying to find a place to put you so that you can't go around telling people the truth about Voldemort coming back. 

     "It also shows that they're afraid of what Dumbledore will do. They think he is trying to build an army to overtake the Ministry which is absolute nonsense so they'll interfere at Hogwarts by assigning the new DADA teacher."

      "Who?" Fred asked.

      "Dolores Umbridge," I sighed, putting together the pieces. 

     I woke up the next morning at half-past five. I don't know how long I was simply staring at the ceiling for but I eventually got up.

     The important thing about the hearing is that I know I will still be able to go to Hogwarts otherwise there wouldn't be more books and plus, Cassidy told me.

    However, this didn't change the fact that I was ultimately frustrated I had to do this in the first place. 

     I looked over to the foot of my bed and found freshly laundered jeans and a collared shirt, putting them on before freshening up in the bathroom.