eight ~ it explains everything

Cassidy's POV:

Cassidy's POV:

     A  few minutes after the trio's departure, I finished up my transfiguration homework and started packing it away. Suddenly, the portrait door opened again and in came the twins, arms full of sweets.

     "Did you boys just come from the kitchen?" I ask with a smile. 

     "Yes, we did," Fred grinned. Then they came and sat next to me on the couch, dumping the sweets onto my lap. "And Sid, since you just happen to know everything-"

     "We are going to play a game," George finished. "We will ask you a question, and if you know the answer-"

     "We shall give you a treat, from our vast collection," Fred continues while gesturing to the pile of treats they dumped into my lap. I laugh and we begin the game. 

     "Who are the marauders?" George asks.

     I look up at him and respond, "Why, of course, Moony, Padfoot, Wormtail, and Prongs. Those guys are true mischief-makers, they would be proud of you two" 

     I grab a chocolate frog and slip it into my bag with a smug smile across my face. They look shocked but decide to ask another question.

     "How do you know about the Marauders?" Fred questioned.

     I answered, "You may recognize their actual names but I can assure you that 3 of the marauders are alive today." 

     They look at me again with a glint in their eyes. I pick up another chocolate frog and put it in my bag. The common room was nearly empty, just a sleeping first year on the table in the opposite corner of the room. Fred took a parchment out of his back pocket and handed it to me. 

     "I assume you know how to use it," George tells me slowly. 

     I take out my wand and put the point on the paper, "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." 

    They both grinned and I continued, "You have to take me on a tour of the school someday boys," 

     "Of course!" Fred smiled, "I really do wonder how you know all this though."

     Shrugging, I said, "I know one of the marauders." 

     I mean it wasn't a total lie, I do know who they are but I am closest to Professor Lupin and I have only spoken to him once. 

     They look surprised and I glance at the map. I see the trio and Hagrid heading back up to the castle and I see a certain name next to them. Peter Pettigrew