ten ~ pink bitch

Cassidy's POV:

Cassidy's POV:

     To save you from the horrors of last night's events I'll simply do a quick review:

     When we got to the school the hat sang its warning song and the pink toad spoke. 

     Let me just say she is more infuriating in real life than she ever was in the books. 

     Her small "Hem Hem's" makes me want to shove a bag of cough drops down her throat that she would hopefully choke on. 

     Harry and I ended up telling Neville and Luna about us and I'm sure they wouldn't say anything. Neville looked very happy about the whole thing saying, "It was only a matter of time."

     Before going back to the common room I made my pit stop to the Room of Requirement where I picked up the fifth book and dropped off the fourth one.

      Now in this book, Harry has anger issues that he doesn't have in real life. (I blame his trauma from watching Cedric die on those issues.) My father also dies in this book, Pink Bitch is in this book, and Bellatrix breaks out of Azkaban in this book. 

      The problem? It is no longer 'in this book'. It is now this year, my life, and so on. 

     When Luna said the lines from the diadem all I could think about were the Horcruxes. 

     What do I do with them? Do I destroy them early? But I can't- he could feel it and just make more, then we'd be back to square one. 

     I already remember the one from Grimmauld place. I decided not to worry about that one since I could always revisit. 

     But what do I do? 

     It was the question that had been racking my brain since our arrival at the Grimmauld place. I suddenly feel as though doing anything will ruin the course of things yet doing nothing will lead to my father's death. 

     I decided that for now, I will worry about diminishing some of the house prejudice in the school. On the train, I noticed how harshly some of the other houses are treated because of this whole competition thing.

     My plan was to befriend as many people in other houses as possible. Now I don't mean to replace the trio I just simply mean making other friends like Luna. (She appreciates my love for talking about Nargles and Wrackspurts)

     Not all Slytherins are evil, not all Hufflepuffs are pushovers, and not all Ravenclaws are stuck-up. Hopefully, I can make the trio understand that....

     I ended up going to bed late last night since my head was full of worries. This made me late for breakfast the next day. Again...I never have the ideal first day back.