twenty-three ~ secret heartache

Cassidy's POV:

Cassidy's POV:

    Over the next few weeks, many people pestered me about what happened in the lake.

    It was pretty annoying because not too long ago, many of the same people thought I was plotting a murder. 

     Harry would sometimes look very happy but I could tell that he was already wary about the third task. 

     As March began, the weather became drier and the winds became harsher. The owls would get blown off course and take longer to send letters but when we finally did hear back from dad he agreed to meet us in Hogsmeade the next day. 

     However, the coming of the great news had to be destroyed by none other than Malfoy and his fellow Slytherin buddies.

     "There they are, there they are," I hear a girl shout. Then the path cleared to reveal Pansy standing with a print of Witch's Weekly in her hand. 

     "You might find something to interest you in there, Granger," Pansy said loudly before throwing the magazine at Hermione. She caught it with a bewildered expression on her face and Snape called us into his classroom. 

     Once Snape's back was finally turned after explaining the instructions for today's potion, Hermione ruffled through the newspaper unit we found a piece titled: Harry Potter's Secret Heartache

     My eyes widened and I snatched the magazine out of Hermione's hands. How did that damned Skeeter find out?

    A boy like no other, perhaps yet a boy suffering all the usual pangs of adolescence. Deprived of love since the tragic demise of his parents, fourteen year old Harry Potter thought that he had found solace in his steady girlfriend at Hogwarts, Muggle-born Hermione Granger- 

    Oh?  I didn't mean to sigh but it left my lips anyway,

   -Little did he know that he would shortly be suffering yet another emotional blow in a life already littered with personal loss.

     Miss Granger, a plain but ambitious girl, seems to have a taste for famous wizards that Harry alone cannot satisfy. Since the arrival at Hogwarts of Viktor Krum, Bulgarian Seeker and hero of the last Quidditch World Cup, Miss Granger has been toying with both boys' affections. 

     Krum, openly smitten with the devious Miss Granger, has already invited her to stay with him in Bulgaria over the summer holidays and insists that he has "Never felt this way about any other girl."

     However, it may not be Miss Granger's doubtful natural charms that have captured these unfortunate young boys' interests.

    "She's really ugly," says Pansy Parkinson, a pretty and vivacious fourth-year student, "but she'd be well up to making a Love Potion, she's quite brainy. I think that's how she's doing it."