a message from spades!

Here are a few other stories I have written!

More Harry Potter:

A Storm Within

Evanna Winters has always been different from all the other kids in her town. So it doesn't come as a big surprise when she discovers she's a witch. However, what does surprise her is how she falls for her best friend.

--short story, diary entries format, Sirius black x oc--

side notes: could probably finish in like 15 minutes lol

If We Try - slow updates due to rewriting 

Two girls in a star-crossed love. One war with a deadly end.

--a story to bring awareness to LGBTQIA+ stories/focuses on Livia and Circe <3--

side notes: more of a spinoff to three-eyed phoenix

Daydreaming - slow updates

After Cassidy takes on the role of being the Phoenix, she has quite the life in the city of New York. But now she must overcome her past life, past memories, and her past love to finally move on.

side notes: this story would be placed in the early 2000s. there are already a few chapters but also an unreleased chapter of Cassidy returning and visiting her friends at Hogwarts. 

thank you all again for reading! it means a lot to me! if there are any questions, message me or ask on my bulletin! :)

p.s. this is being written about a year after writing this story and I just wanna say thank you all so much for reading this. holy fuck. thank you guys again for everything. love you all :)