twenty-seven ~ go ahead

Harry's POV:

Harry's POV:

     Fred and George's leave reminded me greatly of Cass. 

     She would have loved to see it and she said so in her letters. 

     I was thoroughly discouraged to continue the rest of the term. 

     No more Dumbledore's Army.

     Although, since Fred and George left many people have taken it upon themselves to piss off Umbridge. 

     Stinkpellets, Dungbombs, Nifflers. So many different things were made to make her incredibly mad and I found pleasure in her discomfort.   

     Many kids used Fred and George's Skiving Snack boxes and skipped many of her lessons. 

    She attempted to trace the mysterious symptoms to their source, was forced to give up, and allow the bleeding, swooning, sweating, and vomiting students to leave her classes.

      None of the staff but Filch seemed to be troubling themselves with the task of helping her.

     A week after Fred and George's leave I witnessed Professor McGonagall walking right past Peeves, who was determinedly loosening a chandelier, and I heard her say out of the corner of her mouth, "It unscrews the other way."

     Even the parents of Montague (the kid the twins had locked in a cabinet) had come striding into Hogwarts very mad at Umbridge for the welfare of their son. 

     "Montague shouldn't have tried to take all those points from Gryffindor, should he? If you want to worry about anyone, Hermione, worry about me!" said Ron when Hermione asked about it.

     "You?" she said, catching her teacup as it walked happily away across the desk on four little legs, and placing it back in front of her. "Why should I be worried about you?"

     "When Mum's next letter finally gets through Umbridge's screening process," replied Ron bitterly, now holding his cup up while its frail legs tried feebly to support its weight, "I'm going to be in deep trouble. I wouldn't be surprised if she's sent another Howler."

     "But-"

     "It'll be my fault Fred and George left, you wait," huffed Ron grimly. "She'll say I should've stopped them leaving, I should've grabbed the ends of their brooms and hung on or something... yeah, it'll be all my fault."

     "Well, if she does say that it'll be very unfair, you couldn't have done anything! But I'm sure she won't, I mean, if it's really true they've got premises in Diagon Alley, they must have been planning this for ages."