seventeen ~ master

Harry's POV:

Harry's POV:

     We had spun around into darkness before arriving on a beach. I heard the waves crashing against the shore and felt the sun beating down on me. I quickly looked over to my left to see Cassidy kneeling on the sand, facing the waves. 

     She looked as though she had just gone to hell and back. Her clothes, face, and hands all painted blood red. She was thinner than the last time I saw her...I knew what it looked like to be starved.

     "Harry Potter and friends made it!" I heard Dobby say but I couldn't find it in myself to respond. 

     Cassidy had looked over to the elf and smiled. After the past three months of worrying about her, here she was, smiling as if it were the first time in ages. 

     I saw her eyes closing slowly. Clearly, she was pushing herself to stay awake. Rushing over to her, I caught her as she fell back. 

     She groggily looked up at me, "Hi Harry."

     "Let's get you inside, Cass," I told her as I began carrying her light frame. I looked over to see Hermione and Ron running to us from another area of the beach. 

     "Is she alright?" Ron panted. 

     "I think she's slipping out of consciousness," I told them.

     "Where are we?" Hermione said, shaking. 

     "Bill and Fleur's cottage," Ron told her. 

     As if on cue, Bill walked toward us from the house above the shore. She rushed over and looked at the five of us before saying, "The others made it back okay. Is she alright?"

     "No," I replied immediately. "She needs to eat or rest or-"

      "Harry, she'll be fine," Bill reassured. "We have a room she can rest in for now."

     We all followed him into the house where Dean and Luna were sitting on the sofa anxiously, not that Luna showed it. 

     Ron and Hermione went over to the two of them while I continued walking to the room with Bill. The room had a full-sized bed on which I lay Cass down. 

     "Do you have clothes she can borrow?" I asked. 

     Bill nodded, "Fleur should have some clothes that she can use. She's making a meal too for when you're ready."