eleven ~ how it feels

Harry's POV:

Harry's POV:

     Looking around, I saw that we were lying on a forest floor, apparently alone. Cassidy was still unconscious but other than that, it seemed like we had gotten away. 

     After she had passed out, we fought off as many people as we could before Hermione managed to apparate all of us. I thought we were returning to Grimmauld place but this looked like we were in the Forbidden Forest. 

     For a moment, even though I knew how foolish and dangerous it would be for us to appear on the grounds of Hogwarts, my heart leaped at the thought of sneaking through the trees to Hagrid's hut. 

     However, in the few moments it took for Ron to give a low groan and me to start crawling toward him, I realized that this was not the Forbidden Forest. The trees looked younger, they were more widely spaced, the ground clearer.

     I met Hermione, also on her hands and knees, at Ron's head. The moment my eyes fell upon Ron, all other concerns fled into my mind, for the whole of Ron's left side was blood-drenched. 

      "What's happened to him?"

     "Splinched," breathed Hermione, her fingers already busy at Ron's sleeve, where the blood was wettest and darkest.

     I watched, horrified, as she tore open Ron's sleeve. My insides crawled unpleasantly as Hermione laid Ron's upper arm, where a great chunk of flesh was missing, scooped cleanly away as though by a knife.

     "Harry, quickly, in my bag, there's a small bottle labeled Essence of Dittany- "

     "Bag- right..."

     I sped to the place where Hermione had landed, seized the tiny beaded bag, and thrust my hand inside it. At once, object after object began presenting itself to my touch. I felt the leather spines of books, woolly sleeves of jumpers, heels of shoes-

     "Quickly!"

     I grabbed my wand from the ground and pointed it into the depths of the magical bag. "Accio Dittany!"

     A small brown bottle zoomed out of the bag and I caught it. Ron, whose eyes were now half-closed fainted from the pain.

     "Unstopper it for me, Harry, my hands are shaking."

     I wrenched the stopper off the little bottle, Hermione took it and poured three drops of the potion onto the bleeding wound. Greenish smoke billowed upward and when it had cleared, I saw that the bleeding had stopped. The wound now looked several days old, new skin stretched over what had just been open flesh.

     "Wow," I muttered.

     "It's all I feel safe doing," said Hermione shakily. "There are spells that would put him completely right, but I daren't try in case I do them wrong and cause more damage... He's lost so much blood already...."