four ~ she just knows things

Cassidy's POV:

Cassidy's POV:

     The next few days were spent talking and getting to know more about each other. Oddly enough, we were both already great friends after knowing each other for only a few days.

     On the 23rd, the fourth day of my arrival, an owl came into my room to drop a small pouch and a letter onto my bed.

     My letter. To Hogwarts. I immediately snatched it up and went to Harry's room, which he left unlocked. "Harry! Wake up! Look! This is unbelievable! Wake Up!" Harry groaned.

     "I think I am gonna go to Hogwarts, Harry!" I yelled, waving the letter in the air. He shot out of his bed and watched as I began opening the letter.

     "Miss C. Winters. Room 10, The Leaky Cauldron, Diagon Alley! Harry! I think they're letting me go to Hogwarts!" I jumped up and down and hugged Harry.

     Opening it, we celebrated the invitation to the school of magic and Harry decided we should go do school shopping together since he already knew what I would need. 

    "The only thing I don't know are your elective classes but I can help you get everything else," Harry told me as we walked out from the brick entryway.

     I tossed up a small pouch that held my Hogwarts loan and caught it, "I'm just going to do the same as you. Divination sounds easy anyway"

     He rolled his eyes while a smug smile took over my face. 

     When we went to Flourish and Blott's where I had to get my book, I noticed Harry staring at a specific book, Death Omens: What To Do When You Know The Worst Is Coming.

      I look over at him, "I wouldn't worry about it if I were you."

      He turned to me and I winked while turning towards the manager who was helping me get my books. When we got to the Monster Book of Monsters cage, I watched as the manager put on his gloves.

     I suggested, "I think you are supposed to stroke the spine."

     He looked at me weirdly, then proceeded to open the cage and followed. When the book calmed down, he smiled up at me.

     "How did you know?" He asked.

     "She just knows things," Harry answered from behind and gave me a knowing look. I laugh and we leave the store after I get all my books.

      Harry asked if I wanted to look at the Quidditch shop to which I nodded happily. When we arrived I saw two boys looking at something in the window.

     "Ah, I remember now. The Firebolt! Is that the only reason you wanted to come here, Potter?" I smirked. He laughs awkwardly, opening his mouth to say something when he gets interrupted.