twelve ~ call him an idiot

Cassidy's POV:

Cassidy's POV:

     "Hello, Miss Winters," Dumbledore said.

     I pushed back the questions that occurred whenever I came to visit him. Dinner literally just ended! How did you get here so quickly? Do you have super speed or something?

     Instead, I took the seat in front of him and smiled, "Professor Dumbledore."

     "Well, as you already know, that bracelet holds a very powerful spell that was made to protect you"

      I notice every word he utters and find one catching my attention. "Made?"

     "Yes, made," He said while smiling, "It appears that your mother made a spell so strong that it will protect you, even from the killing curse."

     I leaned forward slightly in anticipation. The killing curse? I thought that was unblockable...

     "The only way this could have been is if your mother was able to transfer her magical core into a protection charm for you," He continued. "I believe that she planned last minute to do this spell, however, I do not believe it is powerful enough to face the killing curse twice. 

     "If you were to get hit by the unforgivable curse then I believe it will only be able to handle small jinxes and hexes from there on out."

    There was a pause before I broke the silence. "So, you're saying that my mother gave up her magic in order to create a powerful enough charm that could save me from the killing curse but if I were to get hit with the killing curse once, it would not save me a second time."

     Dumbledore smiled at my ability to comprehend and summarize what he informed me so easily.  

     "It seems that way...Her last action was in an attempt to protect you." 

     I swallow back my tears. She cared. She loved me. I had a mom who cared for me.

     "And what about the future?" I end up saying. "Do you still trust me to be able to save the others from their fate?"

     "Miss Winters, I believe you were sent here on purpose..." He said a glint in his eyes.

     Dumbledore was implying that I could do it. I have the ability to save them. A small smile reaches my face.

     "The one thing that I must ask you to learn is Occulemency. I am sure you are well aware of this branch of magic," He told me before continuing. "If it were to come to the point where that bracelet is lost, we do not want someone being able to know the things you know by infiltration of the mind. You are a very advanced witch and I believe you will be able to master Occulemency and if you tried possibly even Legilemency..."