five ~ most random things

Cassidy's POV:

Cassidy's POV:

     Mr. Weasley spread us out on the hill to look for the portkey. I was already panting when we made it to the top and debated on whether I should help look for it or just lie on the grass.

     Luckily, we didn't need to look at all because someone called out and said, "Over here, Arthur! Over here, son, we've got it!"

     "Amos!" Mr. Weasley shouted back.

     I saw the guy and immediately assumed he was Mr. Amos Diggory. He was holding a ruddy old boot with one hand and shaking the other with Mr. Weasley. 

     I look over to the guy next to him and feel my stomach drop. Cedric Diggory.

     "This is Amos Diggory, everyone," Mr. Weasley announced, "He works for the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures. And I think you know his son, Cedric?"

      Cedric Diggory truly was an attractive boy, but all I could think about was him dying if I didn't do anything to save him. I pushed the thought away and tried to be present at the moment.

      "Hi," Cedric said. Everyone responded with a small 'Hi' except for the twins.

      "Long walk, Arthur?" Mr. Diggory asked. 

      "Not too bad..." Mr. Weasley answered. I disagree.

       "Had to get up at two, didn't we Ced? I tell you, I'll be glad when he's got his Apparation test. Still... not complaining... Quidditch World Cup, wouldn't miss it for a sackful of galleons- and the tickets cost about that. mind you, looks like I got off easy..." Amos spoke. He then continued to peer over at us and say, "All these yours Arthur?"

       "Oh no, only the redheads," Mr. Weasley said pointing to the four Weasley kids. "This is Hermione, Cassidy, and Harry- friends of Ron's-"

      "Merlin's Beard! Harry? Harry Potter?" Amos said with widened eyes. I proceeded to roll mine.

     "Should we get ready for the portkey?" I asked before he could start berating Harry with questions.

      Amos looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows before saying, "Well, we have a bit of time...but dear god! Harry Potter! Ced's talked about-"

       "Cedric! You're in your seventh year, yes?" I say looking at him. 

        He opened his mouth and closed it again once before finally saying, "Uh- yes... I am a seventh yeard Hufflepuff."

        "Wonderful to meet you, Cedric! Now before an uncomfortable tension fills the air, why don't we get ready for the portkey!" I said bluntly with a forced smile. 

        "Uh- okay, we'll do that," Amos said looking at me weirdly. 

       Cedric and Mr. Weasley both merely furrowed their eyebrows at me while my friends were all holding back laughs from behind me.