six ~ pretty dark crap

Cassidy's POV:

Cassidy's POV:

     Harry wakes me up an hour into the journey when the lady with the trolley comes by. I wanted to try a Chocolate Frog but I didn't want to be a prick and have to ask Harry for more. 

     Eventually, we start talking about the upcoming school year. They tried guessing what house I would be in and that reminded me of the Hat. 

     I mean, according to the Wizarding World test, I am a Gryffindor, but that doesn't exactly warrant a good choice just because it is on the official website. 

     Ron took a bet that the Hat would have a rough time choosing between Hufflepuff and Gryffindor. Hermione disagreed, arguing that it will be Ravenclaw or Gryffindor. Harry seemed to believe I would be in Gryffindor with no doubts.

     What if I got into Slytherin? Oh, would they hate me? No. Of course, not. Right? I really hope I get into Gryffindor.

     "What about you, Sid?" Ron asked me. "What house do you think you'll get into?"

     I tilted my head, thinking for a moment, "Well, I think it's definitely very close between all of them but it has to be Gryffindor. Otherwise, I have no clue how I would get through the year."

     Hermione smiled, "I'm sure you'll get in. From what I saw yesterday between you and the twins planning pranks for this year, you are definitely Gryffindor worthy."

     I smile in return and we all continued to discuss the year. Sirius Black didn't come back up again and Lupin stayed soundlessly asleep. 

     It was a kind of weird feeling when I just remember once again that this is all actually happening. 

      I didn't even realize I was spacing out until Hermione lightly kicked my foot. Lifting my eyes to look at her, she tilted her head, a silent question lingering between us. 

     "I'm alright, sorry, I was just thinking," I shake my head and smile. 

     Hermione pets Crookshanks who still lays in her lap and nods her head. It was nice to see how we were already becoming quite close after a few hours. 

     The rain was hitting the windows of the train consistently. A rather sad element conflicting how I truly felt at that moment.

     But then that moment was over. Footsteps were heard outside of the compartment door and they open to reveal Draco Malfoy with his minions. 

     "Well, look who it is. Potty and the Weasel," He sneered. His arms crossed over his chest and I wondered if he just didn't see the women in the room. Or if he was just sexist.

    Then, his eyes found me and he furrowed his eyebrows in disgust before asking, "Who the hell are you?"

     It took me half a second to remember what was happening. Not that I was a huge fan of Draco, but more so the fact that I knew this entire person's future and he stood right in front of me.