Epilogue

7 years later:

Michael is on tour for his new album. Him, Lisa and their four kids are staying at a hotel

Lisa wakes up early in the morning and looks at her husband, who is fast asleep.

She grabs a blanket and wraps it around herself, she walks out on to the balcony.

She watches the sunrise, looking at the beautiful red and yellow colors, painting the sky.

She sits down, relaxing, thinking intensely back at their lives, deep in thoughts.

One of the kids, Kaia, who is 6, opens their bedroom door quietly and runs up to Lisa, handing her a drawing she did:"Mommy, I made this for you!"

Kaia leans on Lisa, handing her the drawing, excitedly.

Lisa takes the drawing from her and smiles at it. She's drawn them all at the park and Michael is protectively hugging them all.

Lisa looks at Kaia, tearing up:"It's beautiful honey, you are quite the artist" and kisses her cheek.

Michael shifts in his sleep and yawns.

Kaia sees Michael is waking up and takes the drawing, running up to him.
She jumps up on to the bed and cuddles him, showing him the drawing:" Morning daddy, look, I made this for mommy, it's all of us together and there's you"

Michael takes the picture and tears up, kissing her head:"Its great baby"

Michael thinks back to the incident, when Priscilla found out Elvis was alive and tried to harm their kids. Thankfully nobody got hurt and to this day, the kids think she is just a stranger.

He whispers to himself:"Wow she remembered that"

Kaia smiles and then abruptly asks:"Daddy, can we go to the park?"

Michael smiles, rubbing her back:"Not today baby, today we are visiting sick kids in hospital"

Kaia tucks her hair behind her ear:"Alright"

Lisa looks at them both smiling:"Good morning Michael.."

Michael smiles:"Morning love"

Mia and Aaron run into the bedroom and little Zac tries to catch up with them.

Mia holds out her arms, wanting to be picked up and Aaron stands by her leg: "Mom, we are hungryyy"

Lisa takes Mia and sighs:"Gosh you're getting too big for this" and then laughs

She looks down at Zac who's now holding her other leg: "How am I supposed to get breakfast, if you are all over me, guys?"
She laughs, looking at Michael.

Michael sits up and laughs:"Alright let's get some food"

Michael picks up Zac and Kaia and they all get ready for the day.

--
At a children's hospital

Press and paparazzi are everywhere asking Michael and Lisa multiple questions.

Lisa and Michael quickly walk through the chaos and enter the building. The bodyguards bring in their kids.

Kaia and Mia hold each other's hand and Aaron holds Zac's...

Michael and Lisa walk through the wards as gasps and excitement fill the air because of the famous couple.

They hand out gifts and toys to the children watching their faces light up

Mia puts a toy down and Kaia looks up at her and whispers something in her ear:"When I grow up I want to be like daddy"

Mia smiles at her sister, while Michael and Lisa hand out presents to the kids smiling at them and talking to them.

Aaron walks up to Mia: "Mom asked if we have more bears.."

Mia looks at the box, handing him more as Zac is standing by Lisa's side, holding her leg.

Aaron walks with the box, giving it to Lisa and she smiles, thanking him.

They finish the last room and leave the hospital and go to a restaurant.

They are busy eating and Lisa asks Michael:"What time is your rehearsal?"

Michael looks up and checks the time:"Pretty soon"

Lisa looks at the kids who are eating and sees Zac's face covered in food.
She wipes his face with a napkin and he goes back to eating, she smiles at him and looks at Michael: "What time does your concert start?"

Michael sips his drink:"8:30pm"

They finish eating and Michael heads off to rehearsal.

Lisa and the kids go back to the hotel, when they are at the hotel, Mia gets upset:"Mommy when will daddy be home?"

Lisa smiles:"Well, you guys are going to see daddy perform for the first time"

The kids all jump up and down, getting excited

Aaron has a bright smile on his face, feeling excited: "So we are going to see daddy dance and sing on stage?!"

Lisa laughs:"Yes you will" she then looks at the clock, seeing it's almost time for them to leave. "Alright everyone, it's time to get ready."

Everybody storms up from the couch to get ready.

Their bodyguards makes sure everything is safe for them to get in the car and make sure their are unseen, when they are all in car, Lisa looks at Zac who has fallen asleep in her arms.

They arrive at the stadium, hearing loud music blearing. Security lead them to the stage and they are seated. They hand them ear plugs and tape the ear plugs to the kids ears

Michael walks out on stage and the audience goes crazy.

Michael thanks everyone for coming and smiles:
"I also want to say that, I'm really happy to announce that my kids and wife are here, I love you very much"
He looks at his family and then the concert starts.

During the concert Lisa looks at her kids, who are sitting at the edge of their seats. Aaron tries to mimick Michael's dancing. Lisa looks down at Zac, who's sitting on her lap.
He claps his little hands in excitement, smiling at Michael.

She kisses his cheek and holds him protectivly to her, tearing up.

She feels proud of Michael and also happy for the life they have together, feeling completed and at peace....