Chapter 31:"Excitement"

Michael and Lisa have arrived safely in the Dominican Republic and are on their way to the hospital

Michael bounces his leg in excitement as he hasn't stopped smiling since they left their hotel room.
He holds Lisa's hand tightly and looks at her beaming:"I can't wait to see our little ones on the screen again"

Lisa smiles, having a glow in her eyes.
She is happy to see Michael like this even with the situation with Joseph. She just wants to live in the moment with her husband and is happy that he is beside her and wants to spend as much time with him as possible.

Lisa tucks her hair behind her ear:"Believe me, me too and I also can't wait to have these little ones in my arms"

Michael grins at her and kisses her belly:"I know, I can't wait to see who they look more like"

She rubs his head and she grins. Lisa hugs his arm, resting her head on his shoulder and closes her eyes.

They arrive at the hospital and walk to reception and they get directed to the doctor's room.
They enter the room and Michael helps Lisa get on the bed

The friendly Sonographer walks in, greeting Michael and Lisa, she rubs the gel onto Lisa's stomach and moves the device (transducer) over Lisa's belly.
Michael holds Lisa's hand in anticipation, his eyes glued to the screen
Michael tears up as he sees their little babies appear on the screen and they hear their heartbeats

The Sonograpger studies the screen closely and looks at them:"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Jackson you will be parents to a little boy and girl"

Lisa gets tearful and looks at Michael with happiness, she then looks at the Sonographer: "So they are both alright? Like..they both are healthy?"

The Sonographer smiles:"Yes Mrs Jackson, you have two beautiful, healthy babies. No need to worry. Everything is fine"

She relaxes and looks at Michael with  tears rolling down her cheeks and can't stop smiling as he wipes her tears.

The Sonographer wipes the gel off and they check Lisa's weight and blood pressure, examining her. Michael, of course, watches them closely and when they are finished, he looks at her:"So how are we gonna tell your dad?"

She smiles: "We can be classy" she giggles and gets up slowly

Michael raises his eyebrow:"What do you mean by that?"

Lisa walks over to him:"I was thinking of getting cute outfits to show him"

Michael flashes her a smile:"Alright. Let's go shopping"

She shakes her head:"Oh goodness, I know how this will end up"

Michael smirks, spanking her:'"Hay"

She hits his shoulder gently and takes  his face, kissing him

Michael holds her as they kiss but he pulls away, smiling:"Let's go"

They walk out of the hospital and drive to the mall.
They enter  a baby shop and Michael has already picked out several little outfits in his hand and toys

Lisa is walking around with the shopping basket and when she sees Michael with the little outfits, she giggles, knowing it's only the start and walks up to him:"You know, you look really cute with these clothes in your hands"

Michael blushes and puts the clothes in the shopping basket:"So have you found the ones you want to show your father?"

She sees him blushing, which makes her smile and she smirks:"No, I thought you would ..cause I can see your hands are full again" she looks at the outfits and then at him

Michael chuckles:"Oh babe, don't you know me? These aren't for the reveal. Wait, I saw the perfect set over here" and pulls Lisa's hand

She laughs:"Michael not so fast  I'm pregnant!" She holds his hand tightly, getting pulled across the shop

Michael laughs as they pick out the perfect outfits that they want to show Elvis.

When they exit the shop, they have to get help getting the bags into the car

Rex helps the assistants get the bags into the car and has a good laugh "Boss...I have never seen so much clothes for babies in my life!"

Lisa looks at Michael and snickers while getting into the car, trying to hold her laughter

Michael looks at the floor hiding his red face and giggles, he gets into the car and rubs Lisa's thigh:"That was fun, they had a great selection. We definitely need to go back" and grins at Lisa

Lisa looks at him pretending to be scared:"Are you serious? We will have to get a bigger wardrobe for the twins nursery then the one we originally planned"

Michael smiles and they get back to the hotel. Michael's team unload the baby clothes and toys and take it up to the spare bedroom. Michael and Lisa walk in to Elvis still being on alert and Michael clears his throat:"Hey Elvis, you need to relax, take a break"

Elvis looks at him: "Well, I'm doing this for you guys, so you can have time for yourselves and the twins and I want Lisa and you to be safe.."

Lisa looks at Michael and at her dad: "Well, dad, our security is watching this place all the time and the police is involved so we are going to be fine, you haven't slept for the past few days, you need to relax.."

Elvis nods:"Okay fine" and laughs

She smiles and looks at Michael and pokes his rib and whispers to him: "Are we gonna tell him or just stand here like complete idiots?"

Michael looks at lisa:"Damn babe, your hormones"

He hands Elvis one of the outfits as Lisa hands them the other one

Elvis looks at both of the baby outfits and frowns:"What is this all about?" He completely forgot that they went to the doctor today.

Michael says excitedly:"We are having a boy and girl" and kisses Lisa's head

Lisa looks at him and holds his hand tightly while Elvis looks like he is processing the information: "A boy and a g-irl?"
And in one second it hits him and he smiles widely and goes to them. He hugs them both and starts to cry:"I'm gonna be a grandpa of a little boy and a little girl, What are you gonna name them?"

Michael looks at Lisa:"Well we haven't decided exactly. We still gonna talk about it"

Lisa looks at him: "Yes,we haven't yet but we still have time.."
Elvis looks at them both: "Alright then!I hope you had a great day shopping"
Lisa laughs: "Yes we did and we would need a bigger wardrobe "
Elvis looks at her:"Why?"
Lisa sighs:"Cause my husband bought nearly the whole shop, he took everything and we would have no place to put these clothes." She looks at Michael with a judgemental but funny look

Michael looks at her and grins like nothing happened

Elvis smiles at them both seeing how great they look together:"Alright guys, I will go take a nap because Lisa is right, I need to relax about all of this"

Michael takes Lisa outside to the balcony and they sit down and listen to the calming waves:"So about what your dad about names, have you got any ideas?"

Lisa looks at the water: "I might  have something for a girl but everything can change when they are be born.."

Michael nods:"What about Olivia?"

She smiles gently: "Yeah I like that..."

Michael looks at the water:"Are you sure? What about the boy?"

She looks at him: "Do you have any suggestions?"

Michael looks at her thinking:"Hmm not really, but when the time comes, we'll know"

While they talk Lisa can see a storm is coming and she gets hypnotized by the lightning, Michael stands up and takes her hand gently, taking her out of her trance and looks at the lightning hitting the water surface:"Come on let's get inside"
She nods and thinks of  names, they both get inside, spending the rest of the day in their hotel room.