Chapter 3:"Me and you"

Michael and Lisa went on more dates to get to know each other.

It's currently night time and Lisa is busy packing her stuff in her bag to go stay at Michael's house for the weekend, when Priscilla comes to her.

Priscilla looks over at the clothes she is packing and questions: "What are you doing"

Lisa dryly responds:
"I'm packing" and keeps packing not making eye contact with Priscilla.

Priscilla gets visbily angry and shouts: "LISA WHILE YOU LIVE UNDER MY ROOF, YOU NEED TO TELL ME WHERE YOU GO AND WHEN YOU WILL BE RETURN"

Lisa raises an eyebrow and says with an unamused tone: "I'm leaving for the weekend, to stay with my boyfriend, I will be back on Monday.  Happy?"

Priscilla gets furious and walks to Lisa and slaps her hard through the face and raises her voice:"Even if you are an adult, don't talk to your mother like that! Do you understand me!?"

Lisa takes some time to regain her balance, looks at her mother whilst massaging her cheek.

Priscilla is not satisfied and asks again: "I ASKED DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?"

Lisa cries, responding: "Yes!"

Prisclla huffs, saying loudly: "GOOD" and leaves, slamming the door.

Lisa wipes her tears and packs the rest of her stuff, exiting her room.

She walks to the front of house and sees Michael waiting for her already and gets into the car.

Michael greets Lisa and Lisa greets him back and tries to hide the fact that she cried by hugging him, putting her face in his chest.

Michael sees something is wrong and questions: "Hay.. Are you okay, love?"

Lisa nods her head, pretending like nothing is wrong and stays silent.

Michael sees, she doesn't want to talk about and  starts driving. "So are you excited to come stay by me, I sure am" Michael asks, grinning.

Lisa looks at him and leans over to kiss his cheek and  responds, feeling excited:"Of course I am! I was waiting for this day to come" and smiles gently.

Michael smiles back:"That's good".

Lisa and Michael continue chatting and they soon arrive at Neverland and Michael chuckles, saying: "Well this is my home"

Lisa is amazed by how beautiful Neverland is:"Wait- you- its all yours? It's damn Huge!"

Michael's face turns red and he starts snickering: "Thanks" and clears his throat: "uhm let's get inside. I'll give you a tour"

She looks at him and realized what she had just said and bites her lip: "Well.." she his hand:"Give me a tour around your place"

Michael opens the front door, leading Lisa inside and gives her a tour of Neverland, eventually reaching a guest room: "This is your room, I hope you'll like it and my room is right next door to yours, in case you need anything" and smiles shyly.

Lisa gives him a big smile: "I love it Michael" and bites her lip, because she would rather prefer him to sleep in bed with her.

Michael watches her, biting her lip and quickly snaps out it: "You're welcome love... Uhm dinner will be ready shortly"

Lisa nods:"Okay" She looks at him with a glow in her eyes and gets close to him, kissing him on the lips and waits for his reaction.

Michael stumbles back a bit but eventually starts kissing her back.