Chapter 23:"Blood on his hands"

Danny walks back to Lisa and walks up to her, he holds her chin and says while spitting:"Your little shit sent helicopters to come and find you. But we made sure everyone is dead. This is fun" and laughs

Lisa looks at him, confused and says angrily:"You are a goddamn psychopath.."

Danny kisses her cheek:"Only for you sweetheart" and has a crazy look in his eyes: "you should be glad Michael wasn't on that helicopter or you would have been next and we will do anything to get what we want" and showing an evil grin

She looks him in the eyes, disgusted:"You are really fucked up or you must be acting. You can do anything to me but he will find you and you will regret everything. Same goes to your bosses. So fuck off with that sweetheart bs" as she says "sweetheart" in a squeaky voice like a little girl, trying not to show fear.

Danny's eyes darken as anger is visibly shown on his face and punches Lisa:"You know what I think I've been going to easy on you" and tries to take his belt off:"I can call you what I want bitch besides that little wimp can't do anything to me"

Danny gets interrupted, getting a call from his boss to calm down.

He looks at Lisa:"You got lucky this time bitch, thanks to your husband we have to be on high alert, I'll see you in a couple of hours"

Lisa starts bleeding from her nose and she keeps quiet, thinking about how she will get out of here.

**Michael's Pov**
Michael sits on the bed as Rex is there making sure he is okay

They heard the news that all of the crew and agents were dead.

Michael has not been able to stop crying and feels weak and helpless.

It's been hours since the call ended and Michael is going insane

Rex stands up:"Sir you have to eat, I'm going to buy us something"

Michael nods, barely looking up.

Rex's come back with food and hands it to Michael:"Please eat. You have to look after yourself."

Michael nods and starts eating slowly thinking about other possibilities to find and save Lisa

Michael shakes his head:"I just can't deal with it anymore. I'm not giving up. That's what that asshole wants because he wants Lisa"

Rex looks at Michael:"Yes sir, we can't give up. We have to keep thinking... How's Janet by the way?"

Michael smiles:"That's one good thing, she's doing great and recovering. She's a fighter" as Michael thinks back at the plane crash.

Him and Rex sit in silence as Michaels thoughts run through his head and he feels something emerging, thinking about the helicopters that crashed and stands up as he leans against the table:"REX!" and Rex's jumps, looking at Michael:"Sorry, but are there trackers on those choppers?"

Rex stands immediately as the other bodyguards were busy trying to get help:"Yes sir. You are on to something"

Michael claps his hands in joy as he phones Janet

Rex and the bodyguards get to work and start tracking the helicopters

Michael gets off the phone as he laughs like a crazy person:"That fucker thought he could mess with me, there's always one flaw in their evil plans"

Michael sits down as he thinks about about his phone call he had last night with his mom who made sure he was okay.. He thinks to himself
**Priscilla has been awfully quiet**

A few hours later and Michael has actually gotten some rest and feels much better

His team walks in and Rex smiles at him:"It took long but we got them. They are at an abandoned building. Security is really tight as suspected"

And Michael sits up and grins:"I'm just glad we traced her. We can go save my two babies"

**Danny's POV**

Danny is busy talking with his bosses,he is still angry and still has a crazy look in his eyes:"Well if those helicopters flew over here, they can send more and then we will be fucked" One of his bosses laugh: "Well then you will just have to shoot more" and everybody starts laughing.

The boss stops grinning and clears his throat :"In all honesty, they wouldn't be that dumb to send backup they would just be killed"

As he takes his lady and they go to back and close the door

As Danny chuckles to himself :"Only that man can think of sex during a time like this"

**Michael's Pov**

Rex looks at Michael, preparing his team:"Okay, so Michael we will be watching you, you will be driving alone"

Michael nods, feeling nervous:"Alright, I trust you"

As his bodyguards and new members of defense get geared up.

Rex looks at his men:"We have to be clever, one wrong move and Michael or Lisa are dead"

Rex turns to look at Michael:"You ready?"

Michael grins:"Yes. Let's get those motherfuckers" and walks out