Chapter 19: "Feels like hell"

Michael feels like time has frozen as his heart beats fast in his chest.
He looks down at the pregnancy test, picking it up, wiping a tear.

He gets up slowly, thinking about who the guy is and his blood boils and shouts:"We don't have time to panic, Rex, when I see that bastard I'm gonna fucking kill him with my own hands, if he even touches Lisa"

Rex looks down, rubbing his head:"I thought he was in ADX prison"

Michael looks out the window, calming himself:"He surely escaped, heavens know how"

Rex sighs in frustration:"Surely with that creep out, Lisa is not safe. How are we gonna find her sir?"

Michael sighs:"I don't know" looking down hopelessly.

Michael gets angry and picks up his phone.

He calls the prison:
"Hello.. Yes. It's Mr Michael Jackson... It's concerning Danny Keough...
Well? Why the heck did y'all motherfuckers not let me know?!!! My wife could be in danger? AND LOOK NOW SHE IS TAKEN...
You are working on finding him?!!! Well you guys did an awful job...and because of that, my wife is missing and her life is in danger"

Michael hangs up, throwing his phone.

He huffs looking at Rex as the bodyguards walk in, looking at Michael: "Sir, we contacted the police, they were going crazy but haven't found him"

Michael scoffs, giving an attitude:"Yeah I know, I called them. I had to freaking call them. If they haven't found him, someone really skilled must have gotten him out.."

Rex looks down, thinking of an idea:"Should we get hold of Janet?"

Michael sighs, calling Janet:"Hi Dunk, I need you to come to France"

"Brother, I'm on tour and also you are on your honeymoon,wait, did something happen? " Janet says confused

Michael rubs his eyes:"Lisa has been taken by that bastard, I don't know what he wants, how long will it take for you to come down?"

Janet starts to talk to someone in the background and comes back to phone:"Okay Michael..the situation looks like, I will be there with you but I need a day, my plane is not ready yet, everybody is working on it, just one day, Michael and I will call you if I find something."

Michael tears up and clears his throat:"Okay Dunk, thank you. I love you, sis, goodbye"

Janet says quietly: "I love you too big brother"

Michael hangs up and speaks to Rex:"Well she is touring and her plane is being fixed, so she needs a day"

Rex bites his nails and turns around:"Okay, you guys do what you can to find Lisa. Now go"
And the bodyguards scramble

Michael sits on the bed, with his head on his palms, as he gets an incoming call from an unknown number,

He answers:"Hello, Jackson speaking?"

The disguised voice laughs and speaks:"Hi 'Mr Jackson', I have your little slut, with me, you gonna do as I say or your wife will be getting a lot more then just my voice"

Michael's blood boils:"What the fuck!?? If you touch her, you are fucking dead, do you hear me?!"

The deep voice laughs:"Is that a threat? Oh boy, shame your poor wife will die sooner than I thought"

The guy takes a pocket knife cutting Lisa's thigh, making her scream

Michael tears up:"Okay, okay please just don't hurt her. What the hell do you want from me??!!"

The guy does a maniacal laugh:"I want money"

Michael furrows his eyebrows then shouts:"How the fuck am I supposed to do that when I don't know where you are?"

The guy speaks through the phone in a scary tone:"That's not my problem, we will have our fun while you try to figure it out, otherwise your wife will be handed to our boss. And it might take days for you to find us. Goodbye"

Michael speaks but gets cut off.

Rex, rubs Michael's shoulder:"Sir I can assure you, we will try our best to find her... "

**Lisa's Pov**

Danny puts down the phone, playing with his knife while he sits in front of Lisa. She is blindfold and tied up to the chair with her head down and bleeding from her thigh with ripped clothes: "Tell me pretty girl..how is it possible you are here..again? Hmm? You thought I wouldn't find you? That I would be locked away forever, separated from you" He laughs sounding scary

Lisa doesn't say anything, she just sits and prays someone will help her and the baby... even if she wants to scream and just curse Danny's name, she can't.

Danny gets irritated that she hasn't said anything and stabs the knife into her leg and she screams, feeling tears dropping from her face:"PLEASE! STOP! I BEG YOU, STOP"

He pulls out the knife and she starts to bleed profusely: "All you want to do is make me stop? Really?"

He rolls his eyes walking out as he gets called outside to greet his bosses:"Well done Danny, your doing a great job, go give that peasant a sandwich and water, we don't want our bait to die, now do we?"

The woman looks at the man:"Oh look at you, feeling generous today, who woulda thought?"
The man smirks, grippin the woman's butt...