Chapter 48:"Speechless, that's how you make me feel"

It's a cold, crisp morning at Neverland, the Christmas lights are beaming, presents are full around the Christmas tree, Christmas music is lowly playing in the house, the fire is burning and the stockings are full. The Neverland staff are full of cheer and making sure everything is in its place.

Michael wakes up as his alarm goes off, he rubs his eyes and smiles. Today is Christmas.
He turns around, kissing Lisa on her head and gets out of bed, getting ready for the day

--

Michael walks back into the bedroom, switching on the light, he sees Lisa is still fast asleep and smiles down at her.
He moves her hair away from her face and shakes her slightly:"Babe it's Christmas!!!"

Lisa jumps up in the bed, startled, looking half awake:"What?" She looks up at him confused and sleepy.

Michael laughs:"It's Christmas!!!!"

Lisa blinks a couple of times, getting up: "Oh... Its today." She giggles, rubbing her eyes:"What time is it?"

Michael shrugs and then smiles:"Mmm, I don't know... Merry Christmas babe"

Lisa yawns, covering her mouth with her hand:"Merry Christmas darling." She smiles, hugging him tightly:"Give me a couple of minutes to get ready. "

Michael smiles:"Alright"

Lisa gives him a kiss on the cheek and walks to the bathroom to take a shower.

Michael watches her walk to the bathroom and checks her out.

Lisa takes a quick shower and walks back to the bedroom in a towel
She  walks to the wardrobe to put her outfit on and looks at Michael:"I'm thinking about baking together, what do you think?"

Michael smiles at her, looking at her in just her towel:"Yes, sure but let's go check on the twins first"

"Yes give me one minute!" She shouts and gets dressed, she then walks out their bedroom and sees Michael changing their daughter.

Michael giggles seeing Mia in her little Christmas outfit:"You look so cute, don't you?" He kisses her cheek and she smiles, wrapping her little finger around his big one

Michael hears Lisa's footsteps and turns around seeing Lisa's dress and whines, biting his lip:"Wow babe, you look beautiful"

Lisa smiles, blushing:"Thanks babe" then kisses his cheek: "Have you changed Aaron? Or not yet?"

Michael catches himself gawking and snaps out of it:"Uh-h- no, I didn't get to him yet"

She smiles, walking up to Aaron and takes him gently."Alright, I'll do it." She takes little outfit and changes him.

Michael smiles at his son:"Wow they both look so cute"

Lisa makes faces at Aaron which makes him giggle, she smiles, picking him up and kisses his head: "I know right" she looks at Mia and Aaron's outfits

Michael and Lisa walk through the hallway, seeing how magical the house looks.

The staff see them, wishing them a Merry Christmas and have prepared a big breakfast for them.

They begin to eat as Christmas music plays in the background, setting the atmosphere of magic and love

Michael looks at Lisa as she eats:"Oh yes, my mother and family are coming around later this evening for dinner"

Lisa smiles: "Okay, Monica will also be coming around, I think we should just get everything ready after we eat."

Michael smiles as he continues eating:"Of course" and then attempts to kiss Lisa's lips, but Aaron squeals.