Chapter 4: "The Meeting"

The next day, Lisa and Michael are busy driving down to meet Michael's family.

Michael is kind of nervous at how his family is gonna treat Lisa.

He grips the steering wheel and concern is written on his face.

Lisa looks at his face and says:"I should be more nervous than you" and smiles.

Michael chuckles: "Girl, you'll be fine I'm just worried about certain family members behaving themselves" and winks at Lisa.

Lisa gets serious and looks at him with concern: "Like?"

Michael looks at her:"Well it's not a like honey, more like a who" and laughs.

Michael pulls up to the driveway at Hayvenhurst and gets out the car, helping Lisa out.

Lisa sighs and looks at him: "I'm  yours Michael and I'm never going to look at any other guy like I look at you, never" and kisses him with passion.

Michael kisses her back, bringing her impossibly closer to him.

Katherine walks out the house and sees Michael and Lisa and says: "Hello you two love birds!"

Michael stops kissing her and looks at his mom, straightening up:
"Hello mother... t-this is Lisa-Marie"

Katherine looks at Lisa, giving her a warm, big hug: "Welcome to our family Lisa!"

Lisa's eyes go wide in surprise but hugs back and after a couple of seconds, she smiles, relaxing.

Katherine smiles and says: "Come in you two!".

Michael and Lisa agree and walk inside the house with Katherine following.

Michael's brothers come up to greet Michael's new girlfriend first but one particular brother was more eager to meet Lisa then any other brother, Jermaine.

Jermaine takes Lisa's hand, kissing it: "You must be Lisa. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl"

Michael glares at his brother, saying: "Hands off my girl, go fix your hairline"

Jermaine coughs and says: "Jeez okay. No need to get all touchy" and walks away.

After Jermaine walked away, Lisa crosses her arms and rolls her eyes, she kisses Michael, making it obvious that she is Michael's.

Michael snickers and looks at Jermaine taunting him.

Before Jermaine can react, the girls come to meet Lisa, Janet being the first one.

Janet welcomes Lisa with a strong hug:"Hey girl, your so beautiful! I'm Janet, nice to meet you"

Lisa giggles quietly:"I'm Lisa, it's nice to meet you too Janet" and looks at the other sisters

They smile and wave at her.

They all hear heavy footsteps and Joseph enters the room and the atmosphere changes and everyone stiffens.

Lisa looks at Joseph and feels the same atmosphere and she stops smiling, feeling like a little girl and squeezes Michael's hand really hard, getting very bad stomach pain from stress.

Joseph shows no emotion and walks up to Lisa, holding out his hand to greet her :"Hi. I'm Joseph. Michael's father. You must be his girl?" Giving her a rather uncomfortable smile.

Lisa tries to relax and while holding Michael's hand hard, putting her other hand in put and shakes Joseph's hand:"Yes I'm Lisa...Michael's girl"

Joseph grips Lisa's hand a little too hard and then releases: "That's good" and turns to Michael: "Hi son. Enjoy the rest of your time... "

Michael visibly tenses and says with hostility: "Hi Joseph. Thanks" and takes Lisa to the drinks.

Lisa still feels Joseph's hand on her and looks at Michael's hand and sees it's all blue and whispers to him: "Oh gosh I'm sorry Michael.." and takes her hand out of Michael's.

Michael shakes his head: "Don't worry baby, it actually helped greeting Joseph. Let's enjoy the rest of the party"

Lisa swallows hard and looks behind herself, seeing Joseph and Jermaine staring and grabs Michael's arm, feeling dizzy: "Michael could you show me where the bathroom is, I feel sick.."

Michael replies with concern: "Yeah sure baby" and directs her to the bathroom.

Lisa walks like she is going to faint any second and goes straight to the toilet, throwing up.

Michael waits outside the bathroom:"Love, are you okay?"

Lisa is still throwing up, seeing black spots and has pain in her stomach.

Michael decides to walk inside and strokes Lisa's back: "You alright baby? I'm gonna to tell my family we are going leave, you don't need to feel embarrassed"

Lisa looks at him with tears in her eyes from throwing up and shakes her head: "Oh no, I will be fine..I just need water.."

Michael continues rubbing her back: "Okay love, I'll get you water. I'm still taking you home to get rest"

She sighs quietly and looks down, shaking her head: "Alright.."

Michael leaves the bathroom to get her water. And tell his family Lisa isn't feeling good and walks back to the bathroom.

Lisa is sitting against the wall with her head on her knees and starts to feel bad about the situation and gets mad at herself.

Michael kneels down and hands her the water: "Drink baby"

Lisa puts her head up and looks at him and then at the water, taking the glass and drinks slowly.

When she stops drinking she puts it on the floor and puts her head on her knees again.

Michael kisses her head: "Come on baby, we can go now"

She looks at him: "It's my fault that we need to go.. because "Miss Presley feels bad" she says, doing air quotation marks.

Michael sighs: "Stop baby, they will continue enjoying themselves, come on"

She looks at him for a couple of seconds and stands up fast, feeling dizzy again and falls onto the wall, then holds her head and sighs, feeling mad: "Okay.."

Michael helps her up and they say goodbye to the family and they start to walk to the car.

Michael starts the car and they drive back home...

Thanks for reading!
Please tell us what you think❤️
Comment and vote💕