Chapter 14:"Distraction"

Michael and Lisa wake up in bed with the sun shining through on their naked bodies, Michael caresses Lisa's hair and holds her tightly around the waist: "Good morning my beautiful wife to be"

Lisa smiles at Michael: "Good morning, my fiancé" and kisses his jaw slowly, putting her face in the crook of his neck, hugging him tightly.

Michael hugs her back, rubbing his hands all over her naked body and pulls her on top of him:"You sleep good?"

She smiles and kisses him with passion and looks at him, grinning: "Yes I did and you?"

Michael grins at Lisa and tucks a piece of her hair away, that was dangling in her gorgeous face:"Yes babe" and quietly moans feeling her on top of him

Lisa smirks and wants to tease him a little, she grinds on him a little and starts to kiss his neck slowly:"That's. good" she says in between kisses.

Michael grunts and holds Lisa's hips, stopping her:" If we don't stop now, we won't get anything done today and you won't be able to walk"

Lisa keeps a straight face and whispers in his ear:"What if I prefer to stay in bed with you?"

Michael gives her a look and chuckles:"As much as I would love that, we have to pack baby" and kisses her, smacking her ass

Lisa looks at him and whines: "Finee" She stands up completely naked and goes to the bathroom.

Michael smirks at her, checking her beauty out

She closes the bathroom door shut and takes a shower.

While Lisa is in the shower, Michael stands up and makes a few phone calls, making sure everything is ready for their holiday

She comes out in a towel and wet hair, and starts to get ready for the day

Michael glances at her, smirking and goes into the bathroom, freshening up.

Lisa's phone rings, seeing its the one and only, Priscilla, Lisa comes out of the closet and picks up: "Hello.. "

Priscilla huffs angrily, shouting:"I've been trying to get hold of you for weeks, where the fuck are you?!!"

Lisa moves the phone away her ear when she starts to yell: "I don't have time for this, mother" she says calmly

Priscilla spits:"Your coming home right now, I don't want you near that boy. He is no good for you. Danny would treat you better, he has apologized and wants to start over"

Lisa rolls her eyes and ends the phone call, feeling upset.

Michael comes out of the shower, his towel wrapped around his waist and sees Lisa is upset:"Babe was that your mother again?"

Lisa sighs: "Yes, she wants me to go home, but I'm not fucking going anywhere" she looks at him straight in the eyes: "When do we leave?"

Michael feels anger rising in him but he breathes, calming himself:"Good, you should not answer your phone if it's her, while we are on holiday, it will just upset you. We are taking my jet so we leave tonight"

Lisa walks up to him and kisses him: "Good,because I will not think about it at all, this country is pissing me off, you don't need to be mad Michael, she keeps saying the same bullshit... as always.."

Michael kisses her, hugging her tightly:"Good, let me just get dressed and we'll start packing"

Lisa nods:"Okay Michael, I will start to pack for us" she says quietly

Michael goes into his closet and gets dressed, he walks out with suitcases and puts it on the bed:"Make sure to pack a great dress"

She chuckles and kisses his cheek: "I will"

Michael giggles:"Okay, I'll call my staff so they can bring brunch in while we pack"

Lisa nods her head: "Okay my love."

Michael calls his staff and they bring in brunch. Michael and Lisa eat while packing.

Before they know it, it's already late afternoon.
Michael falls back on the cluttered bed:"Phew, I underestimated how long that would take, we should of probably started packing earlier" Michael laughs but feels him sliding and falls off the bed:"Aahh shit"

Lisa tries not to burst out with laughter and walks to him: "Are you okay, dear?"

Michael stands up, clearing his throat. He blushes red, from embarrassment:"Yes, yes"

Lisa kisses him and they both fall on the bed:"Good."

Michael holds her tight, looking into her eyes and gets serious:"You know I would do anything to protect you, right? I love you so much, and I can't wait for you to be my wife and start a life with you"

She touches his cheek gently and smiles: "I know you do and I love you you very much too Michael, you don't know how much.."

Michael kisses her forehead:"We should probably get going" and calls for the staff

Lisa stands up from lying on him and helps him to stand up.

The staff come to take their luggage and put it in the car.

Lisa and Michael walk happily, hand in hand as they reach the car, Lisa gets inside the car and waits for him to get in, Michael spanks her, his eyes having a spark of desire in them, he gets into the car, sitting down

She looks at him seeing his eyes and knowing what he wants and smirks

Michael grips her hand tightly, feeling excited. They soon arrive at the private airport and walk to his jet, Lisa holding Michael tightly.

She holds his hand and gets irritated of the fact that there are staff around: "Michael, is there any place where we will be alone..alone..?"

Michael smirks as he grips her ass and whispers in her ear:"There is a room at the end" and they walk to the back and take their seats

She sighs quietly and bites her lip and whispers to him: "Are you sure we won't die?"

Michael looks at her and says assuringly:"No baby, we won't" and the pilot tells them to fasten their seat belts as they begin take off

Lisa doesn't move, trying to not freak out and looks at Michael, feeling scared.

Michael looks at Lisa as he sees her fear-stricken face and puts his hand on her thigh, his hand gravitating higher and higher, he caresses her upper thigh, thinking of a great way to distract her....