Chapter 24:"In your arms"

Michael is busy driving up to the location as his team directs him, he is really nervous. He has a tight grip on the steering wheel as his palms sweat, he tries to remain calm. The only thing keeping him sane is thinking about finally saving his wife and baby

Rex guides Michael through the ear piece as it is a quite a long drive to get there. 

**Time**

Michael reaches the abandoned building but is met with men who look very eager to just shoot him right there. The men are everywhere.
They are are signaled to hold their fire and retract back to guarding. A few men walk to Michael's car, heavily armed. Michael is yanked out of the car and punched as the men laugh, enjoying themselves.

They walk him to the middle of the building making sure to mishandle him and sit him on a chair and tie him up. Michael looks around, there are huge men beside him and behind him, holding guns. 

He sees Danny shutting a door and walking up to him:"Did you miss me?" 

Michael looks at him with pure hatred and spits on him:"Fuck you" 

Danny looks at one of his men and the guy punches Michael through the face

Michael tastes blood and clenches his jaw

Danny smirks"Do you have the money?"

Michael looks up and glares at him:"Yes you dickhead. Now give me my wife" He emphasizes on wife, knowing it will drive Danny crazy. 

Danny laughs:"Well first talk money. Then I'll give you that slut. Can't believe she is pregnant-" 

Michael tries to kick him:"Watch your mouth asshole. Don't you even dare mention my unborn child" and receives a blow to the stomach from one of the men

Danny sighs:"I thought you would have learned by now when to shut up" 

Michael laughs:"And you're always wrong" 

Danny glares and orders his men to beat up Michael

**a couple of hours later**

Michael sits in the chair as blood drips down his face and his clothes are torn, he looks unrecognizable, his face is low and Rex speaks through the ear piece, giving Michael a little strength. 

Danny's boss is walking to Michael, his footsteps being heard and his presence highly respected by his team. He walks with a brief case and stops, seeing Michael.

The boss speaks:" I underestimated you. You actually found us. You not as dumb as I thought" 

Michael hears the boss' voice and recognizes it, he looks up and freezes, shocked:"Joseph?" 

Joseph chuckles:"Yes son. Are you surprised?" 

Michael holds back tears and keeps quiet 

Joseph opens up the case:"So where's the money boy?" 

Michael's blood boils as he feels hurt and angry:"YOU DID THIS ALL FOR MONEY??!!" 

Danny laughs as Michael gets hit on the head:"Answer the fucking question" 

Michael bites his cheek:"You'll get your filthy money, where's my wife?" 

Joseph sneers:"I think she's doing alright.... I wouldn't know" and looks at a cetian direction "Come here babe" 

The woman walks up to Joseph as Michael is shocked and disgusted:"How could you do this?" 

The woman speaks:"It's just business Michael. I think it's time we speed this up and get our money and the contract. Danny bring Lisa"