Chapter 9: "Taken"

Violence ahead-

Lisa kicks the air, terrified and tries to scream, she drops her bottle, letting the phone go. She starts to feel sleepy and the next second everything goes black...

Michael gets concerned, hearing noises and shouts for her:"Lisa?"
but she doesn't answer and a man answers with a deep voice: "Lisa can't answer right now" and ends the call.
Michael feels hurt and instantly starts tearing up, thinking:"Is she cheating on me? She said she wouldn't..."and he tries to call Lisa's phone but she doesn't answer, he then gives up, falling asleep...

Michael wakes up a couple hours later, feeling exhausted from the lack of sleep, he looks at his phone seeing nothing from Lisa, he rubs his face in despair, sighing-

Lisa wakes up in a dark room, tied up to a chair, confused, she doesn't know where she is and how she got here... She tries to shake to untie herself but the door slams open: "You better not try." The guy walks in, she can see his silhouette and that he is very tall. She blinks a couple of times, the guy drags a chair from the corner of the room and sits down in front of her, flicking a switch.
Lisa's eyes go wide, recognizing the person instantly:"Danny? "

Danny sneers:"Hi baby girl" and chuckles creepily. "It's been so long... finally, we are alone, we can be together"

Lisa frowns and looks at him: "Where am I and what are you talking about Danny?!! ..I just want to go home.."

Danny holds her face a little too tight:"You. Are. Mine." and grabs Lisa's phone out of his pocket, he dials Michael's number, hearing it ring...

Michael just got dressed and hears his phone ring, seeing its Lisa:"Hello Lisa, bab-"

Danny interrupts:" It's not Lisa and she is not your baby anymore"

Michael's blood boils:"What- who the hell is this?!! "

Danny chucked evily:"Calm down, it's Danny, lover boy. Listen enough about me..." and walks away from Lisa to the next room:"You either tell Lisa now you done with her or she dies"

Michael gasps:"What fuck is wrong with you. I'm not doing that you sick bastard"

Danny laughs:"You've got 2 hours" and walks back into the room...

Lisa looks at him with scared eyes: "Why are you doing this?...let me go.. please" her voice cracks hard

Danny strokes her arm:"I'm doing this for us... I've got a flight book for us in a couple of hours, we will be gone, nobody will separate us" he unties Lisa's arms from the chair: "There, relax your arms, do you want something to drink?"

She looks at him confused and thinks what he coulda told Michael: "I don't want anything from assholes like you"she spits on him and runs from the room as fast she can.

Danny leaps catching Lisa in his arms yanking her to the chair, tying her up:"Don't piss me off, I tried to be nice" and punches her through the face: "Disrespectful bitch"

She feels the sting on her face and starts to curse at him:" YOU MOTHER FUCKER! YOU DON'T HAVE ME AND YOU NEVER WILL! "

Danny looks at the time getting mad, walking to his chair, starring at Lisa, clenching his fists....

--
Michael's face is covered in tears, trying to think of ways to get to Lisa, should he just break up with her to save her? Will he ever see her again?....
Michael stands up from his bed and an idea comes into his head, he picks up his phone:"Janet.... I need your help... "

--

Lisa starts laughing at Danny: "Do you really think I will be with you? You?! I won't be your girlfriend or your fucking wife. I WON'T GIVE YOU FUCKING CHILDREN. I DON'T LOVE YOU!"